South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 06:23 AM   #16  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning and happy last day of May. Summer is supposed to start soon but it sure doesn't look it this morning. We are expecting 40% chance of showers through to Wednesday! Isn't this April weather?

Church is not until 10:30 this morning so I am going to have a leisurely soak in the tub. I did do some garden stuff yesterday - mainly planters - and am a tad sore from lifting this morning. Some time in a nice hot bath with coffee and my book sound just wonderful! Depending on the weather, I'll do outside work or sew this afternoon.

How is your Sunday looking from this perspective?
Old 05-31-2009, 06:50 AM   #17  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Morning from my perspective looks good

I'm up early for coffee, then I need to do some baking for todays potluck. Kirk and I were very tired last night. Perhaps we can relax today. We are stopping at the Hot Springs for a soak before church. Now for that coffee....Hmm I just looked out the office window and have a large planet directly east. A few stars but the sun is rising.

Last edited by Lexxiss; 05-31-2009 at 06:53 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:13 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

My Sunday is looking pretty good. Monica and Carley will be joining us for breakfast at Cracker Barrel, and Carley will keep Jake entertained for a few hours this afternoon while we go to a bridal shower. Sometime today I'll have to find time to squeeze in the laundry, and start packing a bag for my trip to ME later this week.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:23 AM   #19  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning early risers.

Ruth - Your porch is lovely. I'm off to buy boxes for my railing now There is a freeze in our forecast tonight! Definitely doesn't sound like almost June to me

Debbie - A Hot Springs soak sounds like a nice way to start your day.

Cottage - How many days until Maine?

Looks like it will be an on and off rainy day here today so I'll just play it by ear. I've got the usual chores to do and some gardening & yard work if the weather allows. All in all a mellow Sunday.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:32 AM   #20  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

Height: 5'5"

morning all i just ran on the treadmill and started the coffee. got my car fixed yesterday and finished moving so i am a happy camper today. now i will actually have weekends to do something that i want...not need
Old 05-31-2009, 09:42 AM   #21  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

A Good Sunday Morning everyone,

Ruth - Love your porch, I can see why you have so many visitors.

Cottage - enjoy the bridal shower.

Cyndi - mellow sunday is nice.

Debbie - a soak in hotsprings would be so nice. Willpower dust to you during baking.

Me - enjoy your new home and your stress free weekend.

me - its cold and windy here but I have to go out and stake my irises before they get too heavy and the wind knocks them down. I won't have as many as I usually do because I subdivided them and transplanted them last year. I love irises but they last just too short a time. I think I found the secret to losing weight for me. I have to weigh myself on the weekends just to make sure that I either lose or maintain for the weekend. Getting ready to leave for a week's holiday next monday.
take care
Sophie
Old 05-31-2009, 11:20 AM   #22  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

morning Ladies!
I did my workout! This Am I changed it up a bit and did WATP and Boxing but My toe is still not ready for Leslie sansone! so It will prolly just be alternating bike and boxing for a few more weeks or maybe doing 15 min of kicks and training to be a Rockette (Tho I might have to grow 6 inches or so)
Now I'm relaxing with a flax brownie and some protein coffee (to any other group this would probably sound gross!) and pondering refreshing my color this morning or just a quickie shower
Car show down town today so I might go on my own or if DH stirs in the next 45 bring him with. He got to bed at 7 am (darn work!) Other than that probably a little cleaning (or a lot of DH rouses!) and potentially grabbing some groceries
I gave my self 2 days of no schedules no alarms! it's been blissful!!
Ruth I love your porch and the head planter is awesome!
Lexiss your soak sounds divine a little physical and spiritual rejuvenation!
Linda MMM Crackerbarrell! Now I want Grits! Have fun at your shower!
Cynd Mellow sounds just right!
Me4 I'm so glad you're getting some time for what you want! That's something I'm slowly learning!
Sophie: I'm with you on the W/E weigh ins! I love Irises!

Hmm all the plant chat has me pondering picking up somethign pretty. . .Perhaps I'll hit the garden store by work this week and ask "What is the plant that survives the best?" My Thumb she is black!
Ok I'm not altering the wig this morning there's sunshine to enjoy and Freckles to be found! (I'm Irish Gotta love freckies!)
Have a wonderful Day Ladies!
Kierie
Old 05-31-2009, 11:39 AM   #23  
Macros!!

S/C/G: 156/133/130

Height: 5'0"

It's a beautiful morning in Texas! I think we'll go to the pool in a few!

Angela
Closed Thread