South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 02:56 PM   #16  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I'm not your Mom but can help you. Just PM me. (Wondering who the heck HighlySung's mother is. )

Loafed around a bit this morning although I did clean antique meat out of the freezer for the trash and organized some yard sale stuff for the Church. I had an afternoon nap for an hour to make up for such an early wakening. The rain seems to have stopped so I think I'll at least start the front porch job.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:12 PM   #17  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Happy Thursday all. DW and I are heading to NY this weekend. I have to stay away from the Pizza (my favorite!). It's pouring here and I am not feeling so well. But been doing well on Ph1. Tomorrow is my week 1 weigh in. If I am back down to 222 or so, I am going to go to Ph 1.5 instead of yet another week on Ph1. I am taking DW to Ellis Island as she's never been. While her family is French Canadian and didn't go through Ellis, mine did and she's a history buff.

Me4: My not such much a kitty anymore and other 2 cats have been very playful in the last few days! Watch out and don't get scratched too much

Ruth : Have a great day!

Cottage, Twynn & Cyndi: normal days are good Have a great one!

Laurie: That's why you weren't online last night. Got all your flair! I think we're going to make a trip in September to Maine to get married "for real" now. We'll see.

Stephanie: Way to get back on the horse!

Kim & Lexxis: HAve a good one.

Weezle: sell them in bulk. I remember selling my collection for $200. It was a few years back but I think you will have a better chance. eBayers are finicky!

Moncheree: Enjoy the coffee!

Pearl: I hope all is ok with your daughter!

Highlysung: back! Who is your mom?
Old 05-07-2009, 05:01 PM   #18  

My mom is cottagebythesea! I was hoping to surprise her with my post. She keeps telling me to come back to 3FC!
Old 05-07-2009, 05:28 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Well, hi there, highlysung! What a delightful surprise to see you here!

If you are serious about hanging out on The Beach again with us, I'll be happy to help you update your signature.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:35 PM   #20  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Wow!!!!! Funny but I suspected that. Gotta give you a since you are Cottage's daughter!
Old 05-07-2009, 06:55 PM   #21  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Way cool! Welcome Highlysung (Cottage - does she know about our Friday night Facebook thing??)

Twynn - I'm constantly tempted by more kittens. The way DP deals with it is by telling me that if I really want another one I should go get it. That always makes me stop and think. We had three before and it did not work well.

Laurie - It's a brown thrasher. I love them and look forward to their arrival in the spring. They are mimics like mockingbirds and are fun to listen to.

moncheree - I don't know how non-coffee drinkers get up in the morning!

Pearl - Hope things get moving for DD. How unpleasant for everyone and worrying for you.

Jenne - I've never been to Ellis Island either. I've only been to the city 3 or 4 times even though I grew up "upstate". Have a fun weekend and don't listen to the pizza, you can't trust it

I'm starting the first half of my weekend. It's another weird one. I have tomorrow off, am working Saturday morning (the second half of the garden class so at least it's fun), then off again Sunday. I'm going to make my To DO list tonight so I stay on task most of tomorrow. I tend to let weekends like this slip away.

Off to figure out what's for dinner because there was no asparagus today

Last edited by CyndiM; 05-07-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:56 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 165/133/115

Height: 5'0"

CyndiM- ditto on the coffee!!!!!
Old 05-07-2009, 07:45 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Cyndi, she does know about our Friday night celebrations, and has even joined us once or twice. Sorry you couldn't find asparagus today. I had it for supper and probably ate your portion.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:23 PM   #24  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good evening,
Boy have I had a surge of energy lately. I have been decluttering like crazy, I have decided that if I haven't used it for 3 years out it goes.
Sorry gals I am totally a doggie person. Would love one but DH is dead set against it.
Coffee is my weakness too. I have a cappuccino almost every day with the froth made with skim.
Pearl - I had a similar problem with one of my kids and I know what you are going thru.
Highlysung - Welcome and we love your mom around here.
Hey you guys, I've been to Ellis Island and I'm Canadian.
Cyndi - enjoy your weird weekend.
Does anyone else plan their Mothers Day? I have to make suggestions as to what should be cooked and have it available.
Have a nice evening
Sophie
ps I went shopping tonight at Marks Wearhouse and came out with great bargains. Figured I saved about 40%. Got capris, shorts and a tee shirt. So now I am going to get rid of three things in my closet.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:40 PM   #25  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Cyndi - "upstate" where? Us real New Yorkers know, there is upstate (Albany), Central (Syracuse) and Western (Buffalo)!

I went to college in central NY.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:51 PM   #26  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Hi Everyone! My job is cutting into my internet time! It's all going good. Packed my lunch every day this week!

After work, I went to Auston's T-Ball game. He is way too cute. His best friend, Brandon, was on the other team. They had a little 'party' at 3rd base. I don't see either of them in the big league.

Hope to see you all earlier tomorrow...
Old 05-08-2009, 01:05 AM   #27  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Clean Day

Its a pleasure getting to know you all better. Thanks for helping see me through a P1 clean day.
I was very busy today. See you in the morning.
Debbie

P.S. I love coffee. My fav is a light roast organic with a little soy creamer.
Closed Thread