I've been MIA to long and it shows

• Ladies I have missed you all so much. Alot has been going on in my life but that is no excuse for the pounds I have put back on. I have gotten away from this group and the lack of daily motivation you girls provide has been missed.

I'm not sure of how much I have put back on, todays scales show about 10 from my average although I am just coming off TOM so I am not going to adjust my ticker just yet. Friday I weighed 118 today 123 so I know there is some water weight there.

So I am back and in full force, no more excuses! Looking forward to catching back up on what has been going on in your lives!
  • Welcome back, Stephanie! We missed you!
  • Welcome back! Good to nip it in the bud.
  • Welcome back Stephanie! My experience the last almost year has been a constant struggle with 5-6 lbs back up and then working them back down. It really helps to be here. My Phase 3 turns out to be like my Phase 2 with a little extra fruit.

As Murph said, it's great that you're getting on top of it right away. Most of us know what happens when we wait too long. I look forward to hearing what you've been up to
  • Welcome back, I am going through same struggle.
  • HI STEPH!!!!! Welcome hooooooooome!
  • Good to see you back!!!!!!!
  • back, Stephanie!