South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 09:09 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Good morning, everyone! I can't believe I didn't post yesterday. I don't know where my head was. Yesterday was busy, though. I slacked off on Friday night after walking the dogs and had to catch up yesterday. I usually get to the church to set up my SS class at 11, or 1 at the latest, but didn't make it until 4 yesterday! Thank goodness it was an easy set-up day!

My eating wasn't great Friday or Saturday, but I am happy to report a 2-lb. loss. I'm not going to make my goal for the month, I don't think, but it's nice to see a decent loss anyhow. P2 eating for me again starting today!
Old 04-19-2009, 09:30 AM   #17  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

Height: 5'5"

i've been busy running around alot and back and forth between my house and the bf's house and its causing my weight loss to stop. mostly from eating to much of stuff i should be limiting. i'm hoping to hear i got that job this week so i'll really have to plan my meals if i'm working.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:28 AM   #18  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Good Morning ladies! I feel like I have been gone forever and I don't know whats been going on around here! I am sure I will catch up soon... we are still working on the downstairs in our house so everything is quite a mess and probably will be for another week- I am sooooo ready for this tiling to be done!!!!!
Gloomy day here today, which doesn't help to get my day started too easily- maybe the sun will peep out this afternoon and make my day a lil brighter!

Hope you chickies are having a great weekend! I miss chatting with yall and can't wait to get back to it!
Old 04-19-2009, 04:41 PM   #19  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Happy Sunday!

We had too much fun at the Sterilite plant. Did you know that Sterilite is the largest manufacturer of home plastic products in the world? All made in the USA! My BIL got to lead our tour, which was nice. Auston loved seeing the big machines, although is favorite part was sitting in the forklift blowing the horn. This time, the store wasn't open. I do have a list of 'wants' for my BIL. They gave us a big box of kitchen storage containers as a gift for attending the open house.

Today has been cloudy and lazy. We all took a two hour nap. This morning, we went to the flea market. I bought purple lettuce and swiss chard to plant. I've never grown lettuces before. Should I plant them in the garden or in containers? I'm going to plant my herbs in containers.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:18 PM   #20  

Height: 5' 7"

Good afternoon chickies,

Sounds like everyone is having a lovely weekend despite all the rainy weather most of us seem to be having.

Cat please make sure to post pictures would love to see your formal dress.

Friday night rented movies after running DS and DD1 to a Youth lock in at church, DD2 and I watched High School Musical 3.

Saturday - a friend from work to me and DD2 out to lunch to celebrate my upcoming promotion at work. After lunch we did a run to Trader Joes since we were in St. Louis and then we all plus DH and DD1 went out saw 17 again at the movies.

Sunday- today we went to church and then ran to get my oil changed.

We also got a new puppy this week and it has been quite the adjustment. Poor kitty finally got adjusted to the puppy and is back to using his litter box, now if we can just get the puppy to go outside versus inside we shall make strides.

Hope everyone has a good evening and a good week.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:00 PM   #21  

We had a big upgrade this weekend at work that ran 5 hours behind. I JUST finished working and am tired. I did have to take a break at 7 and go pick up Brian. Luckily his Dad brings him to the corner only a block away. Now hopefully I won't get paged and can relax until tomorrow. Last night they were 5 hours ahead so I didn't sleep in this morning since I didn't want to get woken before I could get a shower.
Closed Thread