Hi, TRW, I changed the thread title in hopes that you'd get more ideas.
I think smoothies would be easy in P2. I make mine at home with:
- FF plain yogurt
- frozen, no sugar added (NSA) fruit (if you use frozen fruit, there's no ice to melt and make your smoothie watery)
- protein powder (mine's made with stevia--make sure yours is free of sugar)
- a little psyllium husk (it makes it thick and makes me feel REALLY full)
- a little SF syrup to sweeten, if necessary
- skim milk to think, as needed
I throw it all in the blender and, voila! a complete meal in a cup!
Other soft food options:
- oatmeal (make it from scratch, or try the crock pot steel cut oats recipe in the forum)
- refried beans with cheese and salsa
- cottage cheese with NSA applesauce
I'm sure the Beachies will come up with other suggestions.