South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 12:25 PM   #16  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Captain's Log. Day 1, Ph1. Isolating myself so I don't accidentally kill someone over need for cookies.

The boys are out of town again so I'm starting a 1 week detox now so they don't have to endure my withdrawal crabbyness. Going to do a little work around the house and possibly run a delivery tonight but otherwise not much planned for today. Had an appointment reschedule, so I'm in and alone with a house full of white flour and sugar.

I will be good. I will be good. I will be good.

I'll pop in later chickies! Want to get a few things done.

Lisa
Old 04-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #17  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Grrrr! Jazz just found another escape route from the yard. He was hanging out in my neighbour's yard and just would NOT come. By the time I was dressed and back downstairs he was at the deck door. I need to find his escape hatch but, for now, he will be dragging his long lead when he goes out.

Pouring rain but I just found another drier place to sell daffies and have some guys lined up to move our stuff there at one. My knee is still killing me so all I can do is supervise. I will drive over to Westport (25 mins) to pick up another big box of flowers for tomorrow and Sunday. I doubt that we'll sell as many today as we did ona sunny day like yesterday but you never know.

See y'all later. I'm outta here.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:38 PM   #18  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Lisa ROFL!
Ruth Your poor Knee we can all Creak in Harmony!!
Old 04-03-2009, 02:15 PM   #19  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Hello Chicks..... Frazled Friday is a perfect title for today. Although my whole week has beed frazled. I am sorry I have not been around but fundraising has been crazy and I have been feeling craapy all week. Hope all is well with you chicks and I will try to get back in more next week. Love yas LC
Old 04-03-2009, 02:35 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

I'm trying to talk DH into a 4-hour car ride and a night in a somewhat-cheap hotel to go see our friends play a gig. I'm crossing my fingers that it actually works...

ETA: Sigh. Didn't work. Maybe next time...

Last edited by Kim_Star060404; 04-03-2009 at 03:10 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:00 PM   #21  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

GRRR TOM +Forgetting my Vities = Swilling Diet Coke & Salty nuts -->Bloated Kierie
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 04-03-2009, 04:12 PM   #22  
Live, Laugh, Love

Ohhhh yeah. Water. Forgot that part. Thanks Kier!
Old 04-03-2009, 04:24 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 263/263/140

Height: 5'4" Age: 41

Yay, so I went shopping with dad and got myself some Weight Watchers String Cheese (which is actually quite good) along with some diet A & W Root Beer. At least once a month I end up having a Coke though but that's ok.

Dad got another set of blood drawn, they don't know what it could be cause if it's his thyroid (cause from what they say he has an overactive thyroid) that can get everything outta wack from what the doc said and he could not have Diabetes after all, but he's getting labs done in case it could be Diabetes. Oh well, I dunno, but I'd say it's better for him to eat healthy anyway.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:21 PM   #24  

I am just so frustrated and furious with Robert right now. I understood that Don was going to be working out of town this weekend but I was okay because Brian would be spending the next two weekends with his Dad. I called Robert about a bunch of stuff today but also to find out if he was taking him on Fridays since he had only been taking him on Saturdays. Turns out he says he can't take Brian overnight any more as long as he is living in the assisted living center. He didn't say they wouldn't let Brian stay there but I bet they wanted to charge for food or something. Anyway, that means my next time for any time without Brian will be when he camps in 4 weeks. I guess I'm hormonal because it really hit me hard. I love Brian but I was hoping for some time with Don. Guess I was just being selfish.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:36 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

No, Barb, you aren't being selfish. You are being normal! And Robert is being a real jerk. How much could it possibly cost for Brian to stay over for a night????
Old 04-03-2009, 07:05 PM   #26  

Hi, it's me. Does anyone remember?

I'm hoping to spend the weekend shopping and stocking and planning to "formally" start P1 and detox. It's been a long hard year and I have completely stalled.

I had a total knee replaced in February and returned to work this week and already have my preop scheduled for a second surgery to replace the other knee in May. I’ve been going through therapy and regaining strength but my eating has been off the charts.

So I’ve, pulled my log out and dusted it off and starting all over again but it looks like I've got some really good company.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:14 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi Evangeline! Welcome back!
Old 04-03-2009, 08:02 PM   #28  

cottage - I wouldn't think that they would charge much for the food and I could always feed him before I drop him off or after I pick him up so there weren't too many meals but who knows? If Robert thinks I want time alone he might just make up an excuse like this to keep me from having free time.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:04 PM   #29  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

I got home and Jeff had a chicken in the rotisserie. He's so sweet!
Old 04-03-2009, 09:16 PM   #30  
Live, Laugh, Love

I'm about to inject corn syrup into my arm. I swear I'll do it!

I'm having MAJOR withdrawal symptoms today, which means I was binging harder than I thought because I usually don't withdraw until Day 2 or 3. I've printed all the sweet treat recipes that I'd like to try. Of course I used ALL the eggbeaters I had for the quiche I made so I'm a bit out of luck for the night.

So I'm nursing a cup of crystal light just to taste something besides vegetables and cheese. Got my nut serving with sunflower seeds atop 2 salads at Ruby Tuesday's salad bar. And, brilliant me, got all the stuff to do Little Guy's Easter basket tonight.

I will be good. I will be good. I will be good.

I'm going to go cry now.
Closed Thread