South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 04:47 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

KO- heh heh heh....feel into a vat of beer?! HA! That's funny. Hope you enjoyed!

Well ladies, I gotta say, thanks for hearing me spout about the house. Looks like she IS in active bankruptcy, so up to 60 days. We're actually asking to see if we can rent the house until we buy, so that we have some place to live.

In the meantime, I did a good 4 mile run (with a biiiiggg hill) to blow the steam off! It's all good now! I am SO grateful I have developed this physical outlet, otherwise we all know what I'd be doing....eating JUNK food!! (LOL ... I told my DH if I couldn't kick their a@@, I'd kick my own!!)

Last edited by TwynnB; 03-16-2009 at 05:26 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:50 PM   #17  

Height: 5' 7"

Twynn- sorry to hear about that- way to go with running instead of eating to blow the steam away!!!!! Hopefully they will let you rent until you can complete the sell.

The furnance was only $55 to fix that made my day

Have a great evening Ladies
Old 03-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #18  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Hello my fellow chickies: I am going to try the after supper posting. Maybe I will get in here a bit more that way. The day time thing is hard. Between the kiddos and all of this fundraising stuff my head is spinning. Of course it is still spinning some from sat night. We went to a Saint Paddys dance and I over induldged lots. But I am hoping I burnt off a few calories dancing ...
I also started today so I am feeling really bloated. But I am going to badminton again.

Cottage- hope the wee ones are feeling better and you don't catch what they had. Hope you day was a wonderful OP one.

Ruth- I just love the geese. Our neighbour usually has about 25 or so that hang out on his back lawn near the water every fall before the head south, it is lovely to see them. Lucky for us the never fly over our car. Hopefully geese poop is easy to get off. Enjoy your meals.

Cindy- enjoy your yoga class. Hope you make it through the whole thing.

Chelby- I hope the scale gods are good to you.

Diva- good luck with ph 2.... Keep up the good work.

mythreesons- hope you got a chance to go for a walk. sleep well tonight.

phxsunflower- hope you got to enjoy some of your day.

me4life- hope you got yourself back on plan, can you drag my sorry butt with you.

beachgal- hope you had a happy day.

dreaminstacy67- you poor thing. Hope you are feeling better. I am a Tims girl as well, but I just drink Extra large tea with milk, used to be a extra large French Vanilla girl. Have a great day.

Barb- Hope you had a great day. And I am glad that Brian had a good time with his dad.

Pearlrose- glad all went well with the furnace guy.

KO- Hope you had a great OP day.

Me- Please someone send a kick in the backside so I get back on track, my water intake is great, exercise is coming along nicely but I just can't stop eating. I am not sure how I am losing weight, but I am sure I will have a stall if I don't stop..... Well I must dash and try to catch up on my reading before heading out to badminton.
Closed Thread