South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 06:40 PM   #46  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

you basically put your tv programs in a box! lol... like recording them so you can fast forward, rewind and pause your programs... but you don't have to have all the tapes, the boxes have loads of memory...
Old 03-02-2009, 07:18 PM   #47  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Jen - had to make sure it wasn't poisonous, eh? I frequently do that, and if there is any left over the next day -- I have to taste it again to make sure that it hasn't gone bad overnight.

ya know...cuz I don't want to be responsible for the deaths of my children, and all.

not one bit.

or something.

anyway. I'm starting a blog - cooking (I know, I know, there are tons). I think I'm going to focus on baking and my focus within baking will probably be cookies. I'm going to use my friends as test subjects because the two human garbage disposals that I live with will put down whatever comes out of the oven, regardless of taste.

Does anybody think that I have a shot at a successful blog? I need something to occupy my days and mind other than small children. They are fun and all, but sheesh.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:30 PM   #48  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Hi Friends!

I missed you guys! We had such a good time in Louisiana. I started with a strong will, but gave in to the smell of seafood gumbo quickly. I ate all the good stuff, way too much of the good stuff. I'll get on the scale in the morning and see the damage. I'm not going to feel guilty. I'm just going to jump back on the bandwagon in the morning.

We missed a good snow storm here in Alabama -- 2-3 inches! Our deck is still covered. Auston got to play a little. He was so excited!

Y'all were chatty while I was gone. Gotta go read!
Old 03-02-2009, 08:39 PM   #49  
Finding success on beach

Height: 5ft 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeffryn View Post
anyway. I'm starting a blog - cooking (I know, I know, there are tons). I think I'm going to focus on baking and my focus within baking will probably be cookies. I'm going to use my friends as test subjects because the two human garbage disposals that I live with will put down whatever comes out of the oven, regardless of taste.

Does anybody think that I have a shot at a successful blog? I need something to occupy my days and mind other than small children. They are fun and all, but sheesh.
I think you would be great at it!!! You have a way with words... and you always have great cooking/baking ideas.
Sign me up, I'd love to read your blog.

DS wants to repaint his room. He never did get to pick the theme. I painted it all cute with a baseball theme before he was 2. He'll be 7 in May. He has decided on Disney Cars. The ideas are flying thru my head! I LOVE decorating and painting. Good timing kid, I have some time on my hands!

Last edited by Jenskihere; 03-02-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:03 PM   #50  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Jen - I'll let you know when I launch. Right now, I'm trying to find designers for my layouts and stuff...trying to cash in a few favors

DS' room is also Cars, although less Disney more "race car". I made him a valance out of the "race car" flag material and he has red curtains under that. A race car bed and a nightstand that I painted the base red and the top in the same checked pattern as his valance. He also has some car paraphernalia on the walls - license plates and such.
-

eta: when the frick did Ezekiel bread start costing over $8 a loaf?

Last edited by zeffryn; 03-02-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:03 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeffryn View Post

I'm excited about your blogging future, Zeffryn. I'm addicted to my blog, and while it's not a successful one, it is fulfilling and a great outlet. I know many woman bloggers who are having great success and are loving what they do. I think the best ones, as far as success goes, have a blogger that is passionate about what they blog about and don't jump around from subject to subject too much. It certainly sounds like you're on the right track, so I say go for it! Let us know when it's up and running! I promise I'll be a regular reader!

Last edited by Kim_Star060404; 03-02-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Closed Thread