On the losing weight track. . .

• Hello! My name is Kristine.

I had jumped on here about a month and a half ago and never kept up. I fell off the SBD band wagon and went into a mild depression. I am hoping 2009 brings a lot of happiness and health my way. I figure that I need to be the one to make the changes in order to see this happen. I have made a list of goals for myself, including losing weight. I am hoping that by coming on here on a daily basis and having some support that I will be able to accomplish that. (My mother is also trying to lose weight, so I have some family support.)

I know that I not only need to do this for myself (to be healthy) but also for my three young sons. I want to be able to run around with them, chase them and play sports with them.

I am going to be hitting the grocery store today to buy all of the necessary SBD friendly foods and going full force tomorrow.

I look forward to chatting with you all and look forward to share everyone's success.
  • Welcome back, mythreesons!
  • I'm glad you decided to come back, mythreesons! Hang in there, and we'll all help you stay on track and motivated!
  • back. If you are going to do Phase I, join the others on the Phase I Thread.
  • Welcome back!