Countdown to Phase 1

• Hi Ladies. Last week, I posed the question of whether I need to do Phase 1 first, or could I just start at Phase 2. Ruthxxx made me rethink this decision, so I will be starting Phase 2 on Thursday, after some prep time.

I am at that point where, not only so I hate the way I look, but I don't feel healthy. So I'm hoping to be successful in the journey of the phases.

I will post often looking for support, so hopefully this is okay. My weakness is after dinner, I usually pilage the snacks that are meant for my kids lunches.

So, it is two days and counting left...
    Then I start my lifestyle change.
    Wish me luck.
  • Good luck, after dinner is one of my worst times too. You can do it though!
  • Are you starting with Phase I or II? Your title makes me think Phase I.
    If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll correct it.

Yes, it is definitely a lifestyle change but rely on skill and planning rather than luck!
  • I'll be starting on Phase 1.
  • OK. I was confused by your post which says starting Phase 2 on Thursday.
  • OK starting P1 on Thursday...congratulations on your decision!!! Never give up!!!
  • Good Luck, I think that after dinner is one of the hardest times for many of us, I really believe it is sooo out of habit more than anything else... Be sure to have plenty of OP snacks so you don't get into your kiddies lunches Maybe you could buy just enough for each week so you aren't tempted to take them so they won't go without? lol just a thought! Good for you for starting on Thanksgiving! Sending you some extra !