South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 08-27-2008, 09:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Default Little Victories

I was so proud of myself tonight, I just had to share.

Then I thought, we should do a thread where you can share your recent triumphs.

Me - I went to the county fair tonight. I had a Beef tenderroast sandwich without bread (heavy on lettuce, and tomato/onion), with a side of fresh veggies.

That's IT!!!

Traditionally, I share a bag of cotton candy with the kids, and split a funnel cake too. Wasn't...even....tempted....

WOWZERS!!

Anyone else? (gosh, I love SB for getting rid of cravings and bad habits!!)
TwynnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:33 PM   #2  
Shooting for the moon

S/C/G: 210/151/140

Height: 5' 5.5"

Tonight we went out to eat and I ordered a grilled chicken salad (the only thing on the menu that looked remotely OK) - It came with two pieces of butter and garlic covered bread. - I had to give it to DH right away to put on the far end of the table. I was so hungry and it smelled delicious! - I only ate my salad though!!
Thin4Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 07:50 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Good job ladies! I found an open bag of dark chocolate chips when I was cleaning out my freezer. I ate some on Tuesday, just a few. Yesterday I realized it was too dangerous, so I poured them in the trash. It made me very sad. But I am proud of myself. I also took a bite of granola and realized I was going to blow an on-plan day just for one bite of granola, so I spit it in the trash (sorry, grossness). That was when DS was stressing me out over homework.
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 10:12 AM   #4  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

You all are doing great!!!

Yay for taking charge of your health!!!

Twynn, did you notice that you had so much more emotional/psychological energy to focus on the kids and the fun you were having instead of thinking about the next treat to eat? I found that to be true for me once the cravings were gone. :
beachgal is offline   Reply With Quote