Signatures

View Poll Results: Do you read people's signature?
Yes
91.89%
NO
8.11%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do you read people's signatures? Like mine has three, one says "get busy living or get busy dying."
  • i can't say yes or no... i do SOMETIMES
  • Yeah, mine is more of a sometimes too, honestly the shorter they are the more likely I am to read them
  • The long ones really bug me so I keep them turned off and just look at them when I feel like it.
  • I look at tickers, but don't usually read the other stuff. I just wish I could have a ticker. (pout) Apparently I'm too new.
  • Yeah I look at them, I am too new to be allowed one lol
  • I do most times.
  • Sometimes.....I particularly like when there's a link to progress or goal pictures.
  • Sometimes.
  • If they aren't really overbearing I do. Some just give me a headache
  • I read them. I find them interesting.
  • 50/50... if they're too longwinded i skip 'em
    wasn't aware i could turn them off??!! ruth, couldja walk my technophobic self thru the steps much obliged

jan
  • Jan, select user CP (top left) and select Edit Options. Scroll down until you see "Thread Display Options" and "Visible Post Elements".
    You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.
    Show Signatures
    Show Avatars
    Show Images

Remember to save your changes.
  • thanx!
  • I appreciate everyone's input. I think I tend to pass up the long ones myself. I try to read new ones too. I think sometimes just that right saying will make all the difference.

For instance, when I think I want to find a husband, I remind myself I'd rather want someone I don't have, than have someone I don't want!