South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 08:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/185/145

Height: 5'7

Default Phase 1-Starting Right now

Hello,
This is my first post. I have lurked around a lot and have found so many wonderful ideas! Well a little about my weight loss journey and goals.....8 years ago I lost 70lbs. I was able to keep my weight steady for 5 years. However, after having my son 3 years ago I have noticed extra weight creeping back on. I have put on 30lbs since the birth of my son. I am at the end of my rope with weight loss methods. I have tried everything and none of them work anymore! I don't know if it is a hormonal imbalance or what. I just know that I want to feel good about myself again. I want to be healthy!!!!! I have hypoglycemia so I am always feeling like I need to eat. I don't eat sugar or refined carbohydrates.
I have done South Beach before but have never made it past the first week!! I am starting right now. It is dinner time but I didn't want to wait until tomorrow.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:24 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

Beautiful Lashez, You've come to a great place. Come to the Daily Threads and put out your towel, and get your toes wet! Welcome to the Beach!
Old 08-15-2008, 08:29 PM   #3  
Determined to lose!

HI and welcome! Feel free to ask questions! And pls join in in the daily's!
Old 08-15-2008, 09:19 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

to The Beach, beautifulashes! You sound really motivated and determined to make it work this time, and you've come to the right place to get plenty of help, hints and encouragement to help you succeed. Look around our forum and check out our super recipe board, too. for starting NOW, rather than waiting until tomorrow, you're already on your way! We look forward to getting to know you better!
Old 08-15-2008, 10:54 PM   #5  
Choosing with every bite.

S/C/G: 212.5/182/155

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulashez View Post
I am starting right now. It is dinner time but I didn't want to wait until tomorrow.
I love this attitude. You're going to do great. You're already familiar with the program so you can jump right back in. Let us know how it goes as you go through the first two weeks!
Old 08-16-2008, 08:05 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Welcome!
Old 08-16-2008, 04:07 PM   #7  
Midwesterner

S/C/G: 152/116/120

Height: 5' 3"

Welcome to South Beach. It's a great place to be. Everyone is so helpful here. It makes all the difference in success.
Closed Thread