SF Chocolate Mousse

• I experimented with a recipe i found in prevention magazine, and this is my take on it. It's a sugarfree, P2 mousse like dessert- tangy but chocolatey and full of protein.

Ingredients:
    1 pkg silken tofu, pressed.
    4 oz greek yogurt.
    3 oz melted chocolate dark chips.
    1/4 cup splenda.

Combine in a food processor or blender until smooth. Will have a bit of a grainy texture.

Makes 4 servings.

Each serving should have 284 calories, 15 g fat, and 14 g protein according to fit day. You can easily make smaller portions and be filled if you wanted. This is going to be today's afternoon snack.
  • mmmmm...
    chocolate.
  • Sounds sooooo yummy but I couldn't afford to have a 300 calorie snack yikes.
  • FF greek yogurt would probably be less calories I wonder if you could whip melted choc into it?

or get that walden farms syrup?
  • I think the reader's digest version said "only 350 calories". I'm there with ya - too many!! (and which one is right?) Otherwise, I would've tried it!
  • If it tastes good then it is worth the splurge of the 284 calories. If it doesn't taste good, then it's not.

That's my take.
  • It does taste good. Maybe if you brought it down into 8 servings, then you'd only have 150- and it'd be the same as yogurt, essentially. The main benefit is the protein.