Introducing....

• I thought it would be fun to introduce our loved ones here.... those that help us through all this!

My BEAUTIFUL dog Jade is a 1 yr old Black Lab, all of 50 lbs which is small for a full grown lab, but for me she's perfect size considering I only have 900 sq ft! Jade is one of the smartest dogs I've known, and right now the smartest that I personally know of outside of the trainer that I had taken her to, his dogs are older and have had more training!

Jade keeps me walking fast, even jogging! She keeps me active, and she's keen to knowing when I need an extra hug!!!! She knows sit, stay, come, heel, down, no, off, load (which means go into her crate), who's here? bye bye car, walk, lake, and her new one we are working on is "hunt." Thats a hide and seek with the food... when she's outside I hide a few treats for her and when she comes in I tell her hunt, she is learning that means to hunt for snacks! She also knows bacon, chicken, turkey, beef, cheese!, and my son taught her "dog" which is his way of telling her he's dropped food on the floor and she can clean it up for him!

She says "RUFF!" (THATS HI TO YOU)

Please introduce your workout buddy, encourager, or whoever, I'd like to meet them!

• Sorry I can't play here Loriann. I don't have any dogs, and the cats, hamsters, and fish haven't really been too interested or supportive.
    I'm not a dog person (eek, dangerous to say around here I know!), although I have known some dogs I liked. I've always thought black labs were pretty cool. They do seem very intelligent. Your baby looks very sweet.
  • schmoodle, what of your family????????????????????? hubby? kids?????
  • Here's Tommy and Little Guy from this past winter.

• OH, You did say loved ones, I just thought we were talking about the animal variety for some reason, heh.
    I do have some people.
    DH = Patrick, very supportive, loves the beach, but away until November.
    DD1 = Maddie, 21, trying to drive me crazy.
    DS = Anthony, 11, hopefully the one that will support me in my old age.
    DD2 = Gabbie, 10, still sweet and smart, but she looks just like her sister, so kind of scary.

They are all very supportive and happy about my changes. Which doesn't mean they always want to eat what I cook (except DH). They haven't ever really recovered from the bean brownies. Gabbie likes to walk with me sometimes and makes me run a couple of times around the track.

Can't do any pix until I get a new computer.
  • awe weezle, cute kids!

Schmoodle, what a cozy size family! Lots of fun, laughter and heartace I'm sure!

I forgot to introduce my Joe! He'll be 19 in October, moved out a month ago (but really before that, just moved his things out so I could use his room). He's a brilliant kid who for some stupid reason making some STUPID choices, some of which he swore he'd never do, like smoking cigarettes. With his IQ, and I mean the kid is smart, highly intelligent.

Oh, and a pic of myself.

• oh, and YES, that'shis natural curly hair! and as you can see he got it from his father, NOT ME!
  • my workout buddy and best friend who i pretty much do everything with is my hubby - forgot to mention he is my biggest fan

k.jpg