South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 11:36 AM   #16  
Revisiting the beach

After a week of vacation that went from staying on PH2 to tossing all reasonable food choices right out the window, I'm starting over with PH1.

I'm on my second day of PH1 and I have to say it's much easier the second time around.

Last edited by RenRen; 08-08-2008 at 11:37 AM.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:02 PM   #17  
Mommy to be!

S/C/G: 168/---/125

Height: 5'4"

I think so too...my reasoning is that you know what you have to do, so you don't worry about messing it up!
Old 08-08-2008, 01:38 PM   #18  
Recovering Sugar Addict

S/C/G: 160/158/145

Height: 5'6"

Day 2 for me, feeling discouraged but I'm also exhausted from moving. I got close to breaking my run of no bingeing last night after a very long day of moving and frustrations with things not working out the way we planned and losing all the screws and bolts for our furniture during the move...sigh... but I stopped myself and ate a quiche cup instead

Today has been hard because whenever I'm tired I go straight for the carbs... and caffeine. Not today though!

What I'm doing to combat it: making a veggie/meatball mock lasagne, substituting cauliflower, mushrooms and spinach for noodles, that I can eat as leftovers through the weekend of unpacking! I'm already salivating.
Old 08-09-2008, 06:06 PM   #19  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Hellooooooooooooooo! I'm back on Ph1, starting today. I ended up having something non-beachy before we went to the store (100 Calorie Cheez-it Snack) because I was starved and had absolutely nothing in the house, but besides that, I'm well!

Made a big pot of Rachael Ray's Black Bean "Stoup" (see link below.)

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145951

Tom loves it too (he puts it on hot dogs even) so that'll last a few days. Had a cheese slice, handful of cashews, bowl of "stoup," and salad.

Have the roasted chickpeas almost done roasting in the oven and then I think I'm set for the next few days! I'm gonna be "celebrating" with all the beans, but that's ok. Won't kill me.

So, all, please kick my butt and make sure I stay on track!!!!!
Closed Thread