One Last Round of Prayers Needed

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi girls. Firstly, I want to thank you all for your support, prayers, well-wishes, and hugs. Grandma passed on at 5:00 this morning. It's my mom's birthday today, so this is especially hard on her. We all take peace in knowing that she's not struggling anymore, but to be honest, it still sucks.

If you could pray for my mom, especially, it's much appreciated. For those who don't pray, just send good vibes her way. Thanks again for all your support through this rough month and a half. Hard to believe 2 months ago Grandma was up and running, seemingly fine. I guess that's how it goes sometimes.

Thanks again.

Lisa
  • Hugs Lisa! Sorry for your loss!
  • I am so sorry for your loss.
  • My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
  • Lisa - I'm so sorry, but I'm glad she's now completely healed and in the presence of our Father. My prayers go out to you today and this week as you deal with this loss.
  • Oh Lisa honey, I'm so sorry. I'll send up enough prayers to cover those who do not pray, too. Even though I don't know your mother, I can feel her pain. How very sad that this happened on her birthday. Try to think of the positive part of this, that your dear grandmother is no longer suffering and is in the very best place.
  • *sending good vibes your mom's way, your way, and your family's way*

I am so sorry about your Grandmother's passing, anyone who has known the love and warmth of a grandmother can understand how you and your family must be feeling right now. Stay strong. I'll bet your Grandma is 'up and running' in your own respective definition of the afterlife, having a good old time, and smiling down upon you all. Again, I am so sorry about your loss and I hope your mom is okay and that she finds some sort of joy in her birthday celebration. *sending lots more good vibes you guys' way*
  • I'm very sorry for your loss. I'll say a prayer for your family...
  • oh i am so sorry!
  • Lisa, I'm very sorry for your loss. My prayers are going out for you and your family.

I know your character and what a generous spirit you have, so I know that it will be easy for you to focus your attention on all your grieving family members, especially your mom. Don't forget to take some time for yourself and remember all the great things about your grandmother's life. You need to heal, too. Love ya, girl! Stay strong!
  • I am so sorry
  • weezle, I am so sorry for your loss.
  • Lisa My prayers and heart go out to you and your family. The Love of a Mom/Gramma is prescious and she'll always be with you
  • My prayers are with you and your family.
  • Lisa, keeping you all in my thoughts.
    I know your Mom is really feeling "raw" right now. I know I did when I lost my Daddy. The world is never the same, but it helps to talk about good memories..especially the ones that make you laugh.