New and have questions

• I havent been able to get the book yet but wanted to start today. Can you eat unlimited sf jello? Ill probably only eat 2-3 a day for a snack etc but just wondering. Only 2 cups of FF milk products like yogurt a day? I read somewhere that it says to eat at least 2 cups of veggies with lunch and dinner? Can that be romain lettuce? What about rotissorie chicken from the store? You know that whole chicken that they roast and sale warm? I know no brown meat and take the skins off. Thanks for the support!
  • This should help you.

http://3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141376

The jello is limited to 75-100 calories per day.

2 cups of low fat milk products per day, including yogurt.

4.5 cups of veggies per day - most usually include about 2 cups at lunch and dinner. Romaine lettuce counts....but also try for more nutrient rich veggies (spinach, peppers, tomatoes, etc.)

Rotisserie chickens are fine - no skin or dark meat though.

The above listed link should help in any future questions about controlled portions and/or allowed foods.
  • to The Beach, Lanagrace! We're very pleased to have you joining us.

Please do read the book as soon as you can, and also check out the helpful stickies and other questions and answeres in our FAQ section.
  • Ok so the beans does that mean only 1/3 to 1/2 a day or at a time?
  • Quote: Ok so the beans does that mean only 1/3 to 1/2 a day or at a time?

at a time! you can have more than one serving a day however and i recommend it.
  • Adding 1/2 c. of beans will help keep you full longer.
  • Welcome to "The Beach"!!!