Question regarding Store Product - Wraps

• I found these flat bread wraps in the store today called "flat out" light wraps and was curious what anyone knows about these? Can we have these on phase 2? everytime I think I"m safe to buy something, I'm almost always wrong. I think that's the reason behind my plateaus. Please let me know if you know anything about these? There are so many things you can make with them that I would love to add these as a staple to my shopping list.

Any input GREATLY appreciated.
  • what are the ingredients? that is the easiest way to tell i think.
  • Flatout Light Original Ingredients:

Water, Vital Wheat Gluten, Oat Fiber, Whole Wheat Flour, Enova Oil (Diacylglycerol Oil Made From Soybean Oil & Canola Oil, Vitamin E & Vitamin C Palmitate [Antioxidants], Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids), Contains Less Than 2 % Of Each Of The Following: Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Maltitol, Yeast, Baking Soda, Wheat Protein Isolate, Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Propionate (Preservatives), Fumaric Acid, Calcium Peroxide, Cellulose Gum, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Annatto Color, Salt, Enzymes, L-Cysteine, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin.
  • Here's the link to their nutrition label:

http://www.flatoutbread.com/products/lt_orig.html
  • I LOVE flatouts, but I'm not on South Beach. I hope you can have them because they are tasty and very high in fiber!
  • The Flatouts are fine, so long as they're made with 100% whole wheat. I use them occasionally, too.