Phase I done and I lost...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • 8 pounds! I still can't believe it. I now weigh 143 and I am down a size in pants too. This second time around starting Phase I, I just had one cheat and I feel like my sugar and fat cravings are under control. I am going to be really careful adding things to my diet now that I am in Phase 2 and might start weighing myself a little more often just to keep myself in check.

Just had to share. I have been struggling to lose weight for years, trying every diet out there and I have never had such fast results on any program.
  • Congrats!!
    Hooray! Good for you!

Phase I is done for me and I lost 6.
  • congrats to both of you!
  • Congrats to you both! I'm starting P2 today too! I did 3 weeks cause i messed the first week up, i lost 12 lbs and 7.5 inches overall during those 3 weeks. The last time i did SB, i never really got into P2, pretty much stayed in P1 for about 3 months. I lost but gained it all back plus lots. So this time i'm really going to try to do it correctly.

Good luck to the both of you!
    Pat
  • Congratulations!
  • Fantasitc job ladies!!! Keep it up!
  • Congrats
    Yep you both are doing fantastic !!

• Way to go thunder and Belle! Now the fun begins. I finished phase 1 on Saturday and started phase 2 on Sunday. I added blueberries for the week. Boy they were good. I stepped on the scale and it is down but it is not below what I was hoping for. I get to a certain weight and I seem to stall. I am starting to think it is something in my head that won't let me get past this. Phase 2 one day at a time adding something new weekly..

Keep going thunder and belle!
  • newtothis--Good job 12 lbs and 7 inches in 3 weeks. keep up the good work
  • Wow...guess the pb cup didn't sabotage it, huh . Congratulations!!!
  • Congrats!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS! Thunder and Bell Mer!
  • Way to go girls! You rock!
  • Wow! Congrats!!!
  • Congratulations guys. Keep up the good work!