3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   What's For Dinner? 7/7 - 7/13 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/145739-whats-dinner-7-7-7-13-a.html)

hmacneil6 07-07-2008 12:41 PM

What's For Dinner? 7/7 - 7/13

Great ideas last week. Keep them coming ladies! These really help.

Tonight we're having Poached Mahi Mahi or Orange Roughy (what ever looks better at the store tonight) w/ sauteed spinach w/ garlic, green salad, brown rice.

Dessert this week is chocolate-peanut butter cake (left over from the 4th).

RenRen 07-07-2008 01:19 PM

I'm still in Phase One.

Tonight, we're having Turko Lettuce Wraps. Ground turkey seasoned like taco meat, ff spicy refried beans, and shredded cheese all wrapped up in a lettuce leaf.

happeningf 07-07-2008 03:18 PM

tonight

1 artichoke with light mayo
1 wedge laughing cow slim cheese
sf jello with whipped cream

Mum2Monkeys 07-07-2008 03:59 PM

We're having Engagement Chicken (no skin, white meat only -- my son gets the dark meat lol) and some sort of veggie. I'm a little green-bean-ed out ATM so IDK what we'll have (time to get groceries again, sadly)

Jess

GONNABE165 07-07-2008 04:20 PM

birthday dinner left overs for me - filet with shrimp scallops and mixed veggies

EofAZ 07-07-2008 04:23 PM

Rotisserie chicken breast and artichoke is planned for this evening with Peanut butter delight for desert. Yummmmm

pookynutt 07-07-2008 05:25 PM

PH 1
tonight we are having lemon pepper seasoned grilled shrimp, field peas and a salad. for dessert (sf fudgesicle, cool whip lite, splenda and unsweetend cocoa powder mixed together and then frozen) mmmm!

phxsunflower 07-07-2008 06:34 PM

grilled pork loin chops, green beans, salad for me and the group and mashed potatoes for the group not me. For dessert jello with whipped topping for me.

Belle Mer 07-07-2008 07:01 PM

Turkey burger with a teaspoon of light Alouette cheese and dijon mustard.

Steamed Artichoke with lemon and splash of olive oil

Tossed Salad.

Schmoodle 07-07-2008 07:45 PM

DH is away and I cooked some stuffed zukes over the weekend and some Taco Bake, so for me,
Tonight: Taco Bake
Tomorrow: Stuffed Zukes
Weds: Taco Bake
Thurs: Stuffed Zukes
Friday: Taco Bake

You get the idea.

greeneyes490 07-07-2008 07:50 PM

I made turkey scallopini breaded in ground flax seeds and sauted in a little olive oil the put under the broiler with some LF mozerella with some tomatoe sauce and broccoli....not sure about the rest of the week yet :)....

CyndiM 07-07-2008 08:45 PM

Came home after being on the road all day and just needed something healthy so I cut up a medium zucchini and sauteed it with red peppers. Then I mixed Hedgie's Salsa (a good quantity) in spread fat free refried beans over it all, heated it through and had dinner :) It's one of my go to quick, easy and perfectly on plan meals.

hmacneil6 07-08-2008 09:31 AM

Today we're having the Chicken Cheesesteak Saute', w/ roasted asparagus, and a green salad. Dh will probably also have a ww bun to put the chicken on.

greeneyes - you're quite the cook.....aren't you?

zeffryn 07-08-2008 09:40 AM

leftover taco bake.

We just had a bunch of Green Zebra and Cherokee Purple heirloom tomatoes ripen, so I need to use them. I was thinking about picking up some fresh mozzarella when I'm in the city today and making a caprese salad of some sort.

I love love love fresh heirlooms.

greeneyes490 07-08-2008 09:55 AM

hmacneil6.....I LOVE to cook and I love food :)......part of the reason I find myself here now :) lol.......but I highly recommend using ground flax seed as a breading....there is a nice crunch to it and a nice nutty flavor...it was just like having veal parmagana without the veal (used the turkey)...pounding it thin makes it for me :).........