And the June Exercise Queen is ....

• CyndiM with an incredible 2190 minutes! Wow!

Our princesses are:
    amasam with 1290 minutes
    Pearlrose with 1255 minutes

If a moderator could unsticky the June Exercise and sticky the July, I would appreciate it.
  • Wow! Good going, CyndiM, and the princesses.
    We're stuck and unstuck, Barb. Thanks for the reminder.

• Cyndi you Rock!!!!!
    Keep up the fantasitc work!
  • Congrats Cyndi, you motivate me to try and keep up hehe
  • Quote: Congrats Cyndi, you motivate me to try and keep up hehe
    It was Kara who got me where I am for the same reason I always figured if she could get all that time in while taking care of three little ones I had no excuse!

I was telling my friend this morning that I never thought I'd be one of those "must exercise" people. I was totally sedentary - sat at a computer at work and at home. I got winded walking up a flight of stairs. Now if I don't exercise I get really antsy and don't feel right. Guess that means my metabolism has finally decided to play along.

It's no exaggeration to say that if I can do it, anyone can do it!
  • No joke, that really is very motivating. How does the challenge work? Is it to late to join in on July? I could try to commit to 930 minutes for my first month, if it is not to late.
  • Congratulations Cyndi M, Queen! And Princesses, Amasan and Pearlrose! I find this really motivating too. I in fact inspire to be a princess this month. I doubt I will make it, but I would like to at least challenge myself and try.
  • Great job ladies!
  • It's never too late to join in for the current month's Exercise challenge. Just add in the chart like you see in the other posts and post a goal. Please total your time as you go if you want to be in the running for the Exercise Queen/princesses. Normally I make everyone who gets at least 1000 minutes a princess. In the beginning it was a smaller amount but we regularly get some large totals now. I fondly remember when I was able to be the Exercise Queen.

Surely the three hours or more I've spend hauling rock and digging while building a retaining wall has to count somewhere
  • Quote: Please total your time as you go if you want to be in the running for the Exercise Queen/princesses.
    Is that the part on the top of our exercise challenge posts where we have, "Minutes so far"?
  • That's right. The minutes so far tells me how much you have exercised. I don't have time to add up your minutes but I'll wait until about the second or third of the month to give everyone time to post their last day and then I will post the Exercise Queen post and Ruth or one of the other mods will sticky the new month exercise post and unsticky the old month's.

We started this about 3 years ago and it has become a standard now.
  • Okay, cool!