sugar-free syrup help?

• Hi all. So I'm looking for more snack, desert & breakfast ideas, and I want to make smoothies with ice, plain yogurt, and sugar-free syrup. I have sugar-free maple syrup for mock pancakes (yummy!), but I cannot find any other flavors. I shop at Ralphs, where I have looked around, but I also frequent Whole Foods and Trader Joes a lot. Does anyone know where I can find an array of sugar-free syrups? Thanks in advance!
  • Usually they have these in the coffee section, where I shop.

You can get them at Beverages and More stores, too - tons of flavors of sugar free Torani!
  • hmmm I might test out one of those smoothies, seems kind of interesting, how much yogurt and syrup do you use?
  • Jenny G: I haven't made them yet, but for one serving, I was thinking about 6 ice cubes, 1/2 cup of plain yogurt, and a couple of tablespoons of syrup.

Mandalinn: Thank you so much! I'll check that out. And just so you know, you have been such an inspiration to me the last few months!
  • You could also try these unsweetened flavor drops with your own sugar alternative (stevia, splenda, nothing, etc.)
  • OMG, thank you snapless! I use stevia in my teas, so I already have some! I'll look into that!