What's for Dinner? 6/23 - 6/29

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • This thread is used to share dinner ideas for those of us who like variety and/or are sometimes not motivated to make something new. Please share what you're making for dinner.

Tonight we are having balsamic glazed salmon, grilled asparagus, and a large green salad.
  • Tonight we're having pulled buffalo chicken with celery and a little blue cheese crumbled on top wrapped in lettuce with broccoli dipped in hummus.
  • Taco Bake from the freezer and a huge salad of garden greens! Maybe some broccoli soup if I get it made in time.
  • I was thinking of make chicken with a pesto that I made and froze (made from spinach instead of basil,olive oil, pine nuts,and lots of garlic), with spagetti squash and mabey a salad....but this depends on if the chicken defrosts in time ........
  • Tonight we're having the easy salsa chicken with some spinich.
    Hope I like spinich!
  • Shrimp stir fry (shrimp, broccoli, celery, onions, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, water chesnuts, bell pepper, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, sesame seeds, olive oil).
  • A nice big chopped salad with arugala, tomatoes, cukes, red and yellow bell peppers, onion, chicken breast, a little olive oil and balsamic, salt and pepper. Yum! I can hardly wait!
  • Curry chicken with Rattatouli (my own version using eggplant, carrots, squash, zuchinni & onions + tomato sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper).
  • I'm going to try a chickpea cutlet recipe I found with a side of chard
  • i am trying those lasagna peppers that someone made on here and they turned out good. with side salad
  • It's a tossup between stroganoff (made with turkey and veggie meatballs, onions, peppers and lots of mushrooms and served with whole grain egg noodles) OR chicken coconut curry made with light coconut milk, red curry paste, peppers, onions, and chicken served with brown cilantro rice.

I have both pretty much prepared in my fridge, it's just a matter of heating and assembly (and obvious rice/pasta cooking). It all depends on what DH wants when he gets home from work.

Soon2beJWeave- That pulled buffalo chicken sounds awesome....recipe?
  • Brian and I are having ham, cranberry sauce (made with Splenda), deviled eggs and three bean salad. Fast and cool.
  • My supper was boring, but tasty. I had a Boca Bruschetta Burger and a tossed salad with Ken's Light Northern Italian dressing. Shortly, I'll top it off with a slice of sf, ff strawberry yogurt pie.
  • I decided to try making the SBD Cola Chicken, it's simmering right now, and smells so good. Mashed Cauli and salad to go with.
  • Fat Melanie your lasagna bell peppers were really good. i had just bought 2 peppers, so had lots of stuffing left. tomorrow i am going to get some noodles and make a lasagna and freeze it for when i go on p2.