South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 06-20-2008, 10:39 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 232/299.8/165

Height: 5'7""

Lost 17.5 since April 6 (10 weeks). Prior to that lost about 11 over a two year period of dabbling with SBeach.
DonnaInAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 12:49 PM   #17  
NewnamesamePam

S/C/G: 287/247/135

Height: 5'7"

Smile Ditto

I can't add anything else to what others have said here. I have been following SBD since January 1st of this year. I will say, truthfully, that this is a diet that will work wonders if you have the majority of your weight in your mid-section. Even Dr. Agatston said this in his recent book. If you are shaped like a pear you will lose slower, but that is all he said.

I have had more difficulty with managing my life and reacting to it by emotional eating than anything. That has been the only interference with my ability to lose weight. I do not consider that to be attributed to the SBD at all. That is a separate issue that I am trying to deal with.

PS I am the "old" Pamatga, ladies, my computer was struck by lightning and for some reason when I went to log back on 3FC's site doesn't recognize my old username.

So, its still me.
PamByr is offline   Reply With Quote