South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 02:43 PM   #121  
Beach Bum

Height: 5'7"

- Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled with LF ham and mozzarella
- Lunch: stir fry of tofu, scallions, garlic, and soy sauce
- Snack: Will be a free small iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts in a few minutes (make sure to get your free ones today )
- Dinner: Will be Roman Style chicken...boneless skinless chicken breast cooked with garlic, bell peppers, diced tomatoes, capers, parsley, oregano, thyme, and chicken stock
Old 05-15-2008, 03:36 PM   #122  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Beachflower - good luck enduring that line.Even in the pouring rain, a friend of mine stopped by to get her free drink and said the line wrapped around the building. Forget that.
Old 05-16-2008, 12:52 AM   #123  
Beach Bum

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeffryn View Post
Beachflower - good luck enduring that line.Even in the pouring rain, a friend of mine stopped by to get her free drink and said the line wrapped around the building. Forget that.
I drove by one of the Dunkin Donuts' that's near my house (there's 3 that are really close...perfect condition to be on the South Beach Diet ) and it was absolute madness...I said no way to that. Then I decided to drive just up the road a bit to one of the other ones, and luckily it was completely empty! Probably has to do with the fact that it's on the side of a rather busy street and is kind of difficult to get out of. I lucked out though
Old 05-16-2008, 10:32 AM   #124  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Wow, you lucked out! I wanted to go, but I didn't want to endure the street flooding. Ours had gone down quite a bit, but in other parts of town it was still pretty high!

I <3 Dunkin' Donuts coffee drinks! The very berry merry is so good even when it's made sbd friendly!
Old 05-16-2008, 11:39 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 192/190/165

Height: 5'4"

Hi! This is my first full day of Phase 1. Last night for dinner I decided to start the SBD because I've just been having so much trouble losing weight lately.

Breakfast: Turkey patty with tomatoes and feta

Snack: Sugar Free Jello

Lunch: Salad, 3oz. of Salmon, Balsamic Vinegar, String Cheese, Sugar Free Jello

Snack: String Cheese

Dinner: Still not sure, probably a salad, chicken breast and balsamic vinegar.

Dessert: Sugar Free Popsicle

I look forward to getting to know all of you and using this site to keep myself on track!
Old 05-18-2008, 05:06 PM   #126  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Closed this thread. Please join the new thread called Phase I Starters/Restarters - May 18 and Onwards.
Closed Thread