Low Carb Magazines?

• Are there any good low carb cooking magazines that anyone knows of?

Thanks!
  • As far as I know, all of the low carb magazines have ceased publication. Maybe someone in our Low Carb forum will know of one
  • Thanks!
  • I knew of a few back when Atkins was all the rage. Since I haven't seen them recently, I'm going to assume they are out of print. There are a few great e-zines though. The ones I subscribe to are Low Carb Luxury and CarbWire. Also, check the checkout lanes at grocery stores and megamarts....they always have those little cookbooks and very often they are low carb ones. I saw a low carb summer cooking one recently.

Also, there are quite a few really great low carb cookbooks available. Check out the bargain section at Barnes and Noble for a great deal, or check them out from the library for free. I often check out cookbooks and photocopy the recipes that I want to try but won't get around to making before the book needs to get returned. It's much, much cheaper and easier to store a binder full of recipes that I really want to try rather than a stack of cookbooks.
  • Zeffryn- Thanks for library suggestion. I seem to always forget I have a library card, which is hard to believe considering how much I love to read-LOL!