When will the new SB Book become available....?

• Also, does anyone have any idea what kind of changes he will be making to the diet? I have now set a new goal of 50lbs more by December when I hit my 40th birthday. It will make it my 100 lb mark. I need a jumpstart though and I'm curious what's in store with the new book.
  • Amazon says the book will be out around May 5th. I think it will mostly be the updated foods list that will be the big change.
  • It may include exercise suggestions too.
  • Amazon has a deal where you can pre-order the book and get the workout DVD for free:

Get Supercharged for Summer
    Shape up for beach season with "The South Beach Diet Supercharged": for a limited time only, pre-order the matching workout DVD for free when you buy the book.

You can pre-order the book for $17.13 (actually $16.27 as a pre-order) and get the free DVD workout (sells for $13.49 on Amazon).

Book: "The South Beach Diet Supercharged: Faster Weight Loss and Better Health for Life"

DVD: "The South Beach Diet Super Charged Workout"

I went ahead and pre-ordered both for a total charge of $16.27 (I have Amazon Prime, so I don't have shipping charges):

Item(s) Subtotal: $30.62
    Shipping & Handling: $0.00
    Books Pre-order: -$0.86
    Promotion Applied: -$13.49
    -----
    Total Before Tax: $16.27
    Estimated Tax: $0.00
    -----
    Grand Total: $16.27
  • i'm believing that it will show carrots and milk added and the 100 calorie sweet treats as well as the beans that were added back shortly after the original printing...

i think the biggest difference will be the exercise component which was glossed over in the first book.
  • carrots are ok now? Milk??

ugh. I just finished reading the first one! now I have to remember a whole new list
  • Zeff, our lists in the FAQ Section are more up to date than the old book.
  • Awesome. Thanks, Ruth. I'll have to check them out.
  • Quote: carrots are ok now? Milk??

ugh. I just finished reading the first one! now I have to remember a whole new list
    milk and beans were added back to phase one early on

carrots are a phase 2 veggie!

i ordered the book, the dvd and the taste of summer cookbook

22 dollars shipping on May 19th
  • I got this through and email

Here's some of what you'll find in Supercharged:
    Two full weeks of newly created meals plans for Phases 1 and 2, including 40 delicious original recipes
    A supercharged fitness program that works in harmony with the diet's three Phases; it's designed to rev up your metabolism - so you burn more fat and calories all day - even at rest
    Expanded Foods to Enjoy lists containing more than 100 new items
    Up-to-date nutritional information on phytonutrients, anti-inflammatory foods, vitamins, and minerals
    An expanded dining-out section, including hundreds of new healthy choices