South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 06:00 PM   #31  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Kara, I am SO excited that you get to go to FL!!!!! I WANNA GO TOOOO!!!!! I know I was just there a month and a half ago but with all this looking at travel, it makes me want to travel all the time. Sigh.... eventually! Looking at Hawaii, Italy, and possibly taking a cruise, but we'll just have to figure out where exactly we want to go and when. All business trips, checking out the resorts as travel agents, of course.
Old 04-14-2008, 06:14 PM   #32  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

weezle-I'm from Hawaii and I absolutely miss it like crazy. It is a place where no words can describe it---simply paradise.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:25 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 283-261/198/140

Height: 5'2"

Good evening everyone, really here it is just late afternoon but... I am going to keep trying to get my post posted and not send them flying through cyber space I posted 4 times over the weekend and only 1 made it. Don't know why but if I keep going eventually hopefully...

Ruth thanks for the recipe thread. I will have to wait and add that in afew weeks.

Everyone sounds like they are enjoying the spring day today. We hit 93 and a light breeze! Can't wait for the pools to heat up.

Well I am going to see if this makes it to you all. will check in after dinner and dishes. Have a good evening.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:05 PM   #34  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Hello, everyone!

I just cleaned up dinner (had greek tacos-hubs and son had tortillas, I wrapped mine in lettuce- and a tomato, cucumber, red onion salad) and now we're headed to the grocery store to fill up our water jugs.

DS and I went to the library today. I picked up 2 SBD cookbooks (quick and easy and summer meals) while DS picked out a tape about trucks I also picked up the new Cooking Light magazine 2007 cookbook. I'm going to look through it to see if there is anything that can be beached up a little bit.

I think we're planning on watching a movie later tonight. We got "Million Dollar Baby" from Netflix, and even though neither of us really are enjoying it....we feel like we have to finish it.

Have a great night, ladies.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:29 PM   #35  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

oy i never said hi to you guys today.... spent most of the night at the hospital with brian. his legs are so swollen... i took today off

mailed my taxes ugh.

15 clean days under my belt 16 if you count today....
Old 04-14-2008, 09:10 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Nessa, I'm sorry to hear about your DH. How's he doing now?

Janda, I'm sorry to hear about your health problems, too. I'm sending up prayers that the doctors will discover exactly what's wrong and get you on the mend soon!
Old 04-14-2008, 11:17 PM   #37  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Ladies:
I've been super stressed with taxes and etc. . . so my beach towel has a lot of holes in it right now and I don't have much patience for cooking so I'm goign to Ph 2 it until things calm down a bit this way I can have a bag of cooked WW pasta in the fridge to pull out when I need something quick!
My brain is pudding tonight Kashi go lean is Ph 2 friendly right?
Peapod is coming tomorrow and I have the foot Doc and hopefully can get this boot off!
TK Does your town have a rec center or something or maybe sports through church? My neice and nephew do that. Kids suck a lot of the time and they are cruel (I mean the other ones not your boy) I'd never go back to that age
Ruth! I'm coming to your deck!! that sounds Idyllic I'm bringing my extension cord for my electric blanket!
Cottage WATP is a booty kicker sometimes But I heart Leslie!
Kara how long are you going for? you're going to have such a good time!!
Ok I'm fried I can't remember who else posted!
I had an interesting experience today at WW. My leader was talking about exercise and bum foot aside I've been doing well.
She had me say the wieght I have lost over all which highest to current is about 90 pounds. I've been beating myself up a lot lately and it felt really good to acknowlege how far i've come.
OK going to try to pry this boot off have a good night!
Kierie
Closed Thread