Back on the wagon - off to the beach

• I was on this board a lot 3 or 4 years ago. I had lost some weight, but unfortunately I didn't stick with it and find myself back where I started.
    A little bit about me:
    My name is Heather, I live in Orange County, California. I just turned 35. Married to a wonderful man; we currently have 2 daschunds (Pocket & Lint). When people ask if we're going to have kids my reply is "God Willing"...In other words we're currently working on it, but have some issues that the doctors are helping us with.
    I work at a special education High School doing vocational education and counseling.
    I started back on Phase 1 this Monday and I feel really good. My plans are to stick to P1 for at least 2 weeks and see where I'm at.
    My biggest challenge is getting my exercise in. I like to work out with others, but my dh unfortunately doesn't like to sweat, so I struggle to work out on my own.
    Hope this give you some insight about me. I look forward to getting to know all of you.
  • welcome back Heather
  • Hi Heather, good to have you on the beach!
    Love the dogs' names - too funny!
  • Welcome back, Heather!
  • Welcome Heather....
    I don't know anything good about exercising. Maybe on your lunch breaks going for a walk. see if someone you work with would go.
    Can you take the kids for a "field trip" walk during class?
    Maybe walks after work... bike rides? You could start slow with the DH and take a nice evening stroll, you may be able to get him to eventually
  • Welcome Heather!
  • BACK, Heather!
  • Welcome to the beach Heather. You'll find lots of support here.
  • Thank you all for coming by and welcoming me. I look forward to spending more time here.
    I should report that I found a couple of ladies who will walk with me after school and before school, so hopefully that will get me some regular cardio.
    Have a great evening!