South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 04-07-2008, 04:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: [url=http://www.TickerFactory.

Cool spinach

Hi all
i was out with some friends and i order a spinach wrap but didnt eat the spinach wrap and ate the insides but my question is could i of had the wrap bening that it was spinach
blondywants2bethin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 04:09 PM   #2  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Need more info - what phase are you on? Whats the ingredients?
GONNABE165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 04:09 PM   #3  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Was it a green colored tortilla?

Chances are probably not. Most flavored tortillas (spinach, red pepper, etc.) are white flour tortillas that include a bit of whatever flavor they are supposed to be.

I went to a deli by my house on Saturday, and asked for the sandwich wrapped in lettuce leaves. They were happy to oblige and said that they get that request all the time. You might try asking for something like that next time. The worst they could say is no, and then you would have to eat the insides of the sandwich
zeffryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: [url=http://www.TickerFactory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeffryn View Post
Was it a green colored tortilla?

Chances are probably not. Most flavored tortillas (spinach, red pepper, etc.) are white flour tortillas that include a bit of whatever flavor they are supposed to be.

I went to a deli by my house on Saturday, and asked for the sandwich wrapped in lettuce leaves. They were happy to oblige and said that they get that request all the time. You might try asking for something like that next time. The worst they could say is no, and then you would have to eat the insides of the sandwich
thank you that what i figured ....oh well
blondywants2bethin is offline   Reply With Quote