South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 08:16 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 283-261/198/140

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone,
Gosh I forgot how to type messages in. I typed in 2 sentences reread them and made NOOOO sense so will try again.

It has been awhile since I checked in last. I have to back up and go to phase one and was hoping to jump on there and see how everyone else was doing but it looks like everyone else has gone onto phase 2. Is there a phase 1 area and I am just not seeing it?

Today is day one of going back and so far so good. Dinner is going to be hamburger pattie with saute mushrooms and zucchini and maybe a nsa fudgesicle. Time to get dinner started will check in later.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:44 PM   #47  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Hello, Phxsunflower!

I too am a phase 1 beacher, although this is my first time on the diet. Actually my first time on any type of structured diet.

I'm going to be making some breakfast cups in awhile for breakfast tomorrow. I made 6 last night and they are gone. I had one, my husband had four and my son had one. I didn't think they would go that fast. I wasn't too big on the turkey bacon in them though, so I think I'll just go all veggie.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:04 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 283-261/198/140

Height: 5'2"

Thanx zeffryn for the come back. I have not yet tried those but I think I will this time around due to the busy mornings.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:41 PM   #49  
RNMOM

Default Hiya

Well, I know most of you are sleeping so I'll type quietly. This was a busy place today.

Worked in the ER today, someone called in sick and they asked me, I guess it's OK for time and a half.

Day 14 on phase one! Woo hoo! Completed! 10 pounds lost exactly. Now for the hard part...........not going over the edge on phase 2. I plan on having oatmeal tomorrow, I'm pretty excited about that.

For those of you enjoying warm weather, I'm jealous. It's snowing again today grrrrr. Ruthie, I'm feeling your pain.

Well, I'm off to wind down for the day!

Hugs!
Old 04-07-2008, 11:04 PM   #50  

Today was busier than normal. Worked over 10 hours from home and managed to squeeze in calling the dentist to reschedule an appointment, calling the family court counselor to let her know I got the paperwork and find out what exactly they needed for employment verification, calling work and getting the employment verification started, emailing to find out how to get a copy of Brian's report cards for last year and this year, and getting the personal reference sheet out to one friend.

I also had a couple of phone calls about Twilight Camp and a Boy Scout meeting tonight. Brian has all of his paperwork in for the new scout campout on Friday now and earned his Scout rank tonight plus two parts on Tenderfoot.

I sure hope work is less busy tomorrow. I barely got a break to eat lunch but I had marinated tilapia in the freezer that I threw in the toaster oven and then in a whole wheat tortilla with some angelhair cabbage. Yum!
Closed Thread