South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 10:45 AM   #31  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

HI!

I'm thinking of taking DS to the park after breakfast. A little playtime for him, and a little walk for me. Can't beat it.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:51 AM   #32  
beachin'

I was so bad yesterday

I guess I'll just start over tomorrow as I've only been on it for three days.

Honestly, it made me feel icky when I ate the foods that weren't allowed. I guess it is more stamina for my will-power (which was nil yesterday)

Wish me luck. Dang this is hard sometimes.
Old 04-06-2008, 11:20 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Good morning chicks. I am not having fun but I got a ton of laundry done yesterday and the entire downstairs spic and span. Today I will work on the upstairs. I also did some work on the taxes and filled out passport applications, then started looking for a receipt and ended up organizing and filing about a year's worth of stuff (I know!) I guess every now and then you just need to spend a weekend getting your life in order! If I can get through it all and keep up with the housework through the week, I plan to reward myself with some fun stuff next weekend. Hopefully I can get to the grocery shopping today too, but if not I'll do it tomorrow night. And I do want to take the kids for their Sunday afternoon swim if I can squeeze it in.

Nessa, congrats on your clean day. 90 days is a lofty goal, but I think I'll challenge myself to a completely clean week this week. I'm back on Ph2, so shouldn't be too tough. Coffee and wifi sound like a great way to spend a Sunday morning.
LoriAnn, you tell some scary stories, lady!
cyndi, maybe Nessa has started a trend. We can be the South Beach Beckers! I've been reading the book, but not sure yet if I'm going to do it.
zeffryn, don't start over tomorrow, start fresh right this minute. Just because you overdid yesterday, doesn't mean you can't have a clean today. We all fumble, but I think the key is to not let it turn into an excuse for more bad eating. Just get up, dust yourself off, and climb back on right away.
Enjoy your outdoors fluff!
Hi Ruth, Kara and cottage!
Barb, we all know you have nothing to worry about, but even so it must be a scary feeling to know that you don't have control over your future and your son's right now. But it will all turn out okay and you guys will get through this.

Okay, back to my stacks of paper. I've got some bills to write out and forms to fill out for summer camps and things for the kids. It never ends...
Old 04-06-2008, 12:41 PM   #34  
beachin'

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Schmoodle Congrats on getting your house organized!

Also, I would just like everyone to know that my son took his first poopie in the potty today. He's turning 2 in June, but yesterday started telling us when he needed to go poopie. He stood up during the process and partially pooped in my bathroom rug....but that is OK! The washing machine will take care of that. I'm so proud of him!

Anybody have any tips on where to go from here?
Old 04-06-2008, 12:43 PM   #35  
beachin'

Also, we're going camping next weekend and was wondering if anybody has ever beached it while camping?

I think mainly I'll stick to grilling lean meats and veggies, and we also cook eggs and turkey bacon in the morning....those are all SB approved Any other ideas?
Old 04-06-2008, 02:23 PM   #36  

I've camped many times while on the beach. Try searching for threads with camping in them. I know we've had several discussions about this the last couple of years that had some good ideas. Sometimes I precook and freeze things to bring too.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:02 PM   #37  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Just a quick run-by fruiting! Errr, cheesing, since I'm Ph1 still. Tommy's boy is home and after a day of rest, finally getting back to his old self. Just doing a little housework today and then taking the boy to the park.

Ph1 is going well for me, although I am getting a bit bored with the same snacks every day. I went nuts and had some edamame, shelled, with spray butter and salt. Not a bad snack when you're craving something salty like crackers or popcorn. The best part is that my stomach has flattened out significantly. That makes me very happy! Only a month and a half until the pool opens so I need to stay on track.

Hope you girls have had a lovely weekend! Talk to you soon!

Lisa
Old 04-06-2008, 07:40 PM   #38  
beachin'

Great work weezle!

I'm also PH1 still, and haven't gotten sick of the same ol' yet....but I'm sure I will. That edamame actually sounds great. I have a package in the freezer that I think I'll take out for later!

Good news, I tried on a pair of pants that were just a LITTLE too tight last weekend, and they fit great today. Now, hopefully I can get them off

Last edited by zeffryn; 04-06-2008 at 07:41 PM.
Old 04-06-2008, 08:36 PM   #39  

I'm tired but in a good way. I worked until past 4:30 and then picked up Brian from his dad. Then we came home and continued digging on the retaining wall we are building behind the pool. It wasn't level so Brian worked on leveling it while I swept down the pool and did some weedwacking. Then we got the rest of the 18 stones laid. That's all we can do until I buy more stones but it's getting dark and we're getting hungry anyway. I'm fixing turkey steaks, sweet potatoes and veggies tonight so that's a fast easy meal.

Then I might try to sew on my troop numbers so that will be ready for the meeting tomorrow night. I've got to start working at 7 again the next two days so I'm working from home.
Old 04-06-2008, 09:03 PM   #40  
beachin'

What do you do?
Closed Thread