Good news!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi, everyone!! I just wanted to share that I am a little over one week into phase 1, and have lost 5 pounds!!! This is HUGE for me, as I always have always lost weight at a snail's pace. For example, before starting SBD, I had been on a 1200 calorie a day diet for the last two months, writing down everything I ate and measuring every potion, and had lost less than THREE pounds. Talk about discouraging. However, the results I am seeing so far on this diet seem to suggest that insulin-resistance (or whatever its called in the book) is my problem! Just wanted to share...hopefully I can keep this up.

mary
  • Mary! That's wonderful news, I'm glad this way of eating is working so well for you! Keep it up!
  • Thank you!!
  • I am the same way - SBD is the only way that I lose weight!
  • Hey!!!! YAY!!!!! Im so happy for you!!!! Its working for me too, down to 117.5pds, 6pds gone!!! woo hoo!!!

How was your weekend??

Again, Congrats!!!
  • Thank you, thank you!!

Kristi- I p.m'd you.

Fluffy- That is encouraging to hear...so it's not all in my head!
  • congrats Mary.
  • Congratulations! Great job!
  • Way to go Mary...I e-mailed you privately with the information and hope it helps!!
  • Thank you so much, everyone, for your encouragement...I only wish I had found 3FC sooner!
  • Congratulations! That is awesome!
  • Mary, that's terrific! Keep it up!

Kara
  • that is wonderful don't you feel great i know i did after the first week
  • Hey Mary....found you on this new site! Glad you asked...and glad you like it! Congratulations on your progress!!! I can so relate as about 2/3 through Phase 1 I'd lost 6lbs and that after struggling with other programs.
    I'm to weigh in tomorrow so hope I have MORE progress. Wore some jeans yesterday that 3 weeks ago were bordering on being too tight to get zipped and they were "loose"!!
  • and Mary!