South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 01:36 PM   #16  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

SCHMOODLE! I'M SO EXCITED YOUR HUSBAND IS GOING TO BE HOME! 13 more days for me!!!

Loriann, sounds like work is a bit stressful for you lately. No wonder you're having to talk yourself into going in! Hope things even out soon.

Linda, I hope Maggie is feeling better!

Cyndi, I think God teaches us patience by giving us opportunities to develop it. Stinks, doesn't it?!

Jen, I hope you figure out your gravy! I have NO suggestions, but I'm sure you'll get something yummy together.

Gonna, have a yummy dinner out!

Ruth, I'm sure you'll make it to both 90 years and 90 degrees!

Cat, I hope you get your internet back at home!

Pam, I can just see your mom creeping her way out of the hospital behind the nurses' backs! Glad to hear she's improving!

Tom's all moved out of our house in Korea and is in the hotel on base. We got our security deposit back (whew!) and everything went fine with the landlord. We got to chat with him on line this morning, which was fun since he has a camera built into his laptop. I couldn't get our webcam to load, but I'm going to do my best to figure that out. The kids had a blast seeing his video on the computer screen! Avery kept yelling "DADADADADADA!" It was cute!

I finally lost the rest of the weight I had put on from being home and not paying attention to what I was putting in my mouth, so I've gained a net 0.5 pound this month. Better than the three I had gained as of last week. Next month will be better.

The kids are in rare form today. I think they're just tired of being cooped up. It's been so cold and windy and rainy/snowy lately that they haven't been able to play outside. I am really looking forward to spring, or at least Florida!

I need to get them calmed down before they step on my in-laws' poodle.

Kara
Old 02-29-2008, 01:48 PM   #17  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Pam great news about your mom - prayers are answered

Kara spring will be here soon & you and the kiddos will be with Tom right where yall belong - way to hang in there
Old 02-29-2008, 06:43 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good evening, dear Chickies! I hope you all had a great last day of February. Let's kiss it goodbye now, and hope March comes in like a lamb, and goes out like a lamb, too. We're still waiting for the snow thats supposed to come. They're calling for around 3" for us, which isn't much, but it's all supposed to turn to rain and be out of here by tomorrow. We'll see.

Maggie threw up again this morning, but said she felt better after that. She's afraid to eat anything, but I had her nibble on a bagel all day, and she ate a few slices of banana. The poor wee babe is still feverish and slept most of the day, but I think it was a healing sleep. She had a bit of color back in her cheeks when I left this afternoon. Hopefully, the worst is over.

GONNA, I'm glad you are feeling better!

Pamatga, That's wonderful news, concerning your mother! I hope she continues to improve and is able to go home soon.

Kara, I hope your little ones didn't give you too hard a time today. As sweet as they are, it's hard to imagine them misbehaving!

Cat, I hope your DH got your internet up and running smoothly again!

Ruth, you are sounding more like yourself every day. I'm glad you're improving more and more each day. It's a long recuperation, but it will all be well worth it when you are finally completely healed again.

Schmoodle, I hope you are enjoying a nice, romantic dinner with your DH right now! Don't fall asleep on him!!!

So, Spirit, how'd the buzzard gravy turn out? I bet it smelled yummy, baking in the oven all day.
Old 03-01-2008, 12:36 AM   #19  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Linda, they weren't really misbehaving, just running around like crazy loons. My in-laws have a den that is two steps down from the living room on one side and the kitchen on the other side and they love to run around in circles chasing each other. One day, one of them is going to take a header into the fireplace. Come spring I'll have them doing laps outside! Gymnastics class starts on Wednesday, so Buddy (the poodle) and I are looking forward to that outlet!

Kara
Closed Thread