3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Fell off wagon (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/134355-fell-off-wagon.html)

ixrayu 02-13-2008 05:49 PM

Fell off wagon

Well, it didn't take me long to be back at work and off the wagon I went. Like a big old lump!!:mad: So after a stern talk with myself today, I'm back on, hopefully I won't bounce off again. Not feeling well and add to it that hubby doesn't feel like helping me cook after I get home and it was a disaster to begin with. Oh well at least I convinced my self to get back on instead of giving up (which I have done in the past). Wish me luck.

only1naked 02-13-2008 06:03 PM

Welcome back. How long did you fall off the wagon? For the record, if my husband wouldn't help me cook, then he wouldn't be eating.

I think many of us work full time, and it definitely takes some work. I do most of my meal prep for the week on Sundays, and I freeze a lot, and also make crockpot meals, or large meals so we can have leftovers and not have to cook every day.

You didn't ask for any of this, so I am just rattling on.. HA! Good luck to you!

ADAGIRL 02-13-2008 06:11 PM

Sherry,
Don't be so hard on yourself! I'm sure there is not one of us who hasn't slipped up a time or two. You CAN DO THIS!!!:carrot::dust:is all you need!!!
Please don't let this get you down. I just wanted you to know that you are not alone.
Have a good day tomorrow.
Sue

bethbeth 02-13-2008 06:30 PM

Hey, the important part is to keep going and not give up! Congraulations on doing that!

Neko 02-13-2008 06:39 PM

We all fall off the wagon occasionally, the good thing is you're willing to keep trying. I think one of the nicer things about SB is it allows for errors. :hug:

HeatherAngel 02-13-2008 09:18 PM

You know what? A thought that helps me, (and please just ignore it if it you think it's stupid! :lol:) and also helps me not to be so hard on myself is this: I CANNOT Fall Off The Wagon - *I* Am DRIVING The Wagon!

Get 'er back on track, forgive yourself and move on :) You can do it! :yes:

GONNABE165 02-13-2008 09:34 PM

You didn't fall off the wagon your just going through life

Glad to have you back

tomandkara 02-13-2008 11:17 PM

Welcome back. Great advice already. I just wanted to add my support!

Kara

Lovely 02-13-2008 11:24 PM

Get back up and continue on your journey! :hug:

SkinnyDogMom 02-14-2008 12:00 AM

Something that inspires me to continue and even attempt to do more for my health is reading some of the folks post's here that tell their story. I enjoy going to the success stories on the main forums page. It is exciting to see the before and after pictures to go along with the stories. I like looking at the Curves magazines, they include success stories. Sometimes knowing that others have been down this same path and have reached the same goals that I have is reassuring.