Bacon, Egg and cheese cups - Easy AND Delicious!

• I made this recipe from recipezaar last night that I just have to share:

Note from Beachgal:
    You can find the recipe in the recipe forums under Phase 1 Breakfasts. That way everyone can find it even after this thread gets buried.
  • Sounds yummy. Do scramble up the egg before pouring it in?

Tammie
  • Ooh that sounds yummy. I'm adding that to my things to try for breakfast list.
  • ((((Recipezaar))))) I would marry it if I could!

I didn't scramble the egg before I put it in there cause I like to eat the yolk whole. If you don't, you could scramble it beforehand. Also if you like your bacon less crispy you could put it in the tins without cooking it first. The recipe said not to but I don't like floppy bacon!
  • oh man, I love recipezaar!! I love that there will be a great recipe, but then I read ALL the comments to see how people have tweaked it to make it just a tad better and see where my own tastes fall in with theirs.
  • sounds great have to try that
  • We have recipe's for breakfast cups like this, take a peek at the recipe area! And the great news is you can change it to your own likings! Also, you can freeze them for later use. With me it's only me eating it as my son wont, so I freeze it to make it last longer!!!!
  • I'm wanting to try this one in the morning. I wonder if you can use Egg Beaters?
  • Roz: I use egg beaters for this. I do it a little differently, though. I mix the eggs (not necessary with egg beaters), add some sauteed vegetables and some shredded rf/lf/ff cheese and then crumble in some cooked meat (usually turkey bacon, sometimes turkey breakfast sausage) and mix. I then spoon equal amounts into the wells of the muffin pan which I coat with olive oil spray. Then I just top with a little more cheese. Yummy and great to freeze!!
  • Thanks so much!
  • Posted in Recipe Section.