South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 01-26-2008, 07:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/185.5/135

Height: 5'1

Default one year

Hiya Ladies,
As my nickname states my Dh is deployed.So I decided this would be the perfect time to get this extra weight off! I started at 210 on 1/2/08 and am currently at 195. I have one main carb (meaning 25-30 carbs in the meal) a day and try to eat veggies and protein the rest. i exercise 6 days a week -WATP 3 mile- having Fridays off.With 3 kids and being a SAM I am on my feet a bit ,following them around. I was wondering if you thought that my goals are reasonable with the regime I am doing?

Heres my lb thoughts...
Jan 210...195= 15lbs Phase 1 BONUS
Feb.- ..187
March -...179
April ...171
May ...163
June ...155
July ... 147
August .. 139
Sept .. 131..goal
Witha few months to spare in case I dont quite lose 8lbs a month
missinmysoldier78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 07:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

missin, looks like you are shooting for a steady 2 lbs./wk. I think it is do-able if you are dedicated, and particularly since you've built in some extra time. There are a couple of things to keep in mind. You will lose faster now, and then it will slow some. I've lost 51 lbs. The first 35 came off in the first 3.5 months, at a pretty steady 2 lbs./wk. The next 16 have taken me 4 months. I'm sure I could have done a little better if I'd been more serious about exercise and hadn't had that little Christmas backtrack.
Originally I'd planned to take a year to lose 100 lbs. It is obvious to me now that it will take longer. That's okay. It'll be wonderful to be 50-and-whatever pounds less at the end of the year.
I don't count carbs, so I'm not sure about the reasonableness of your carbs. \\\ (my cat typed this, just saying hello I guess).
BTW, my DH has just gone for four months at sea. I have a 20 lb. goal while he is away, so I will keep you company for a while!
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote