South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 08:25 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 248/216/148

Height: 5'11"

Everyone sounds so busy.
Kara Have a great day
Kim Hope all went well at work
LC I couldn't find the Chistmas paper for a while and thought about putting everything in Easter bags and saying I was early. I finally found the paper though.
Gonna DF just had pneumonia and the doctor said alot of people are getting it. Take care of yourself.
Schmoodle Good luck with the cookies. And you're right candy doesn't fix anything. I threw it away.
Pacer I TOTALLY agree about the Zicam. I've tried those and they are awful. I do tend to agree with Kara's DH Tom. Zinc and echinacea and if I feel a tickle I throw in 500 mg of vitamin C. The best part is no wanna be fruit aftertaste.

So the blues have somewhat passed. I got to work and they had organized a surprise early birthday celebration. Of course, this morning that made me cry. But there were flowers and balloons and confetti and presents... Oh and 2 cakes. Why we needed two 1/2 sheet cakes for 8 people I never did understand but I had a very small piece from each. Then the potluck I was trying to avoid all day turned out to be unavoidable. I had 1/2 a deviled egg and 1 spoon of potato salad and ran for the hills. The best laid plans.... Anyway I am now nursing a sugar hangover complete with headache and tummy ache. Can you do Ph 1 the first of Dec and again the first of January? The worst part is my birthday isn't officially here yet and neither is Christmas AAAGH!!! I thnk I may be losing this battle but I'm not going down without a fight

Last edited by THINBYJUNE; 12-21-2007 at 08:27 PM.
Closed Thread