Adding a little something, and need your help!!!!

• Alright, I discovered spaghetti squash recently and have fallen in love. I had it with stir-fried onion, red & green peppers, and chicken. It was lip-smacking delicious. I would advise it highly to all.

Now onto my question. Does anyone know of any store-bought spaghetti sauces that are Phase 1 friendly? Or does anyone know of any recipes that are Phase 1 friendly? And if you know any that are Phase 2 friendly, store bought or recipes, I'd be happy to know...after all, I will eventually be there too.

Someone please help!
  • I know that Hunts has a NSA spaghetti sauce, wish I could find it around here.

I use my spaghetti squash as "pasta" for beef stroganoff, mmmm
  • Classico's Roasted Garlic spaghetti sauce doesn't have sugar in it. I only know because that's the kind we normally get and I checked the ingredients. Glad you like the spaghetti squash!

Kara
  • Emeril has a "Gahhhlic" one that only has 2 sugars if I remember correctly.
  • There's a Ragu sauce out that's either NSA or very low sugar. I like the Seeds of Change Arrabiata sauce, it also has 0 grams of sugar. There are many brands out there that are compatable with SBD, just check the nutrition label.
  • I get the Hunts in a can NSA if I have to get it from the grocery store.
    But usually I pick up Trader Joes' classic marinara - no added sugars there.
    Good for any phase.
  • spaghetti sauce will have some sugars just from the tomatoes. I use the Ragu Tomato and Basil No Sugar Added that I get from WalMart. Sometimes I make my own sauce too but I don't really have a recipe.
  • Several of Trader Joe's sauces don't contain added sugar.