Major Setback

• O.K. So I will be restarting Phase 1 tomorrow. I somehow got completely off track since Turkey Day. I have had some minor setbacks before but nothing like this. The carb cravings seem to have more staying power than my will power right now. I have done everything I can think of to set myself up for a successful restart (groceries...check, threw out all leftovers...check, cooked meals for dinner...check) but if anyone else has any ideas I'd love to hear them. On top of all of this I bought a new scale and apparently the old one was much kinder because I now have even farther to go. I will update my ticker tomorrow but I just can't face it tonight. I will also take all the you all can dish out. I have a wedding dress to fit in come June so I can't be wasting time slacking.
  • You will still have lost 12 pounds and that is a very good start. I am sure you will be at goal for your wedding.
  • Thanks Bargoo.
    Before I started this WOE I have lost 83 pounds in 4 yrs. on my own an I try to remember that in times like this, but I'm always somewhat scared that I could end up back there if I'm not careful.
  • Quote: You will still have lost 12 pounds and that is a very good start. I am sure you will be at goal for your wedding.
    I agree with Bargoo. Redoing Phase 1 is an excellent way to get back in control, and you are headed in the right direction, getting rid of leftovers and stocking up on Phase 1 foods. Hang in there, and you'll be back on track in no time!
  • Sending lots of your way, ThinbyJune! You can get over those carb cravings!!!
  • Thanks for the support everyone. Day 1 went well but I did threaten two co-workers lives when they put chocolate in front of me... the nerve. Stayed op all day and have drank more water than a fish.