Other South Beach Message Board???

• I used to go to a South Beach Message Board (http://www.*************************/forum/index.php) but it seems to be gone.

I haven't looked for it in a while so it could have been gone for some time. Does anyone know if it is really gone? IT was such a great resource and I really hope it is just having a bit of down time and will be back.

Thanks, Lori
  • That site was added to our censor for various reasons. They have a long history of technical outages. Whether or not they come back up is anyone's guess, but I think they've been down a long time.
  • Thanks.. I have been looking around here and it seems to be a great resource as well.. Thanks for the fast answer

I am starting Phase 1 on Monday so I will be hanging out here..
  • Alantra. I know it's been down for more than 6 weeks. I started there and the monday I was to start, the system was down. I check it often and nada. I landed here where there is an equal amount of info. I've learned alot. Welcome
  • Welcome, welcome! You've found a wonderful place!!! Good luck with starting Phase 1, and check in often!!!

Kara
  • Welcome! I was there as well.. but honestly... here is better! Good luck with your P1 start!
  • Welcome, check out all of the different stickies for recipies and updated food lists....lots of good information to be found
  • Thanks everyone.. I started P1 this morning so I am sure you will see a lot of me..
  • to all our new members! If you're in Phase 1, be sure to check out the Phase 1 thread and the FAQ for lots of great information!
  • Lori, I just posted to you on my thread-seems we are on the same day and phase...what's a typical day's menu for you? Maybe we can encourage each other when things get rough and missing sugars set in...lol

Kat