South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 08:00 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 248/216/148

Height: 5'11"

O.K. so after a REALLY crazy day I'm back. Working in an airport at this time of year always makes me question my sanity. Although I am very proud of how OP I have stayed. Last night FH took me to Cheesecake factory and I had grilled salmon and asparagus and that was all. I think the universe is smiling on me because this is the third time I have dined out in a week and all three times they forgot the bread basket.
Kara You are amazing to do this huge dinner for everyoine near you. I admire your organization.
Schmoodle Hope your day ended up quiet.
LC Get Well Soon.
Ruth Have a fabulous time on your trip.
Cat So glad you got your couch back in time for Thanksgiving.
Cottage Congratulations on the inches lost.
Stephanie Somehow food always tastes better on cute paper plates.
Gonnabe Glad the Bowflex session went so well.

Hope everyone has a great night.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:16 PM   #17  

I was on vacation today but didn't want to hang around the house too much with Robert so after I dropped Brian off I went shopping for some stuff I needed to get and then spent over an hour talking to a friend on my cell phone about everything that has been going on. Then I went into the health club for 45 minutes on the elliptical and then laps in the pool and a soak in the hot tub. That was so relaxing! After eating lunch (partly OP but not totally), I did go home.

I've been online with Robert helping him look for jobs. It is frustrating but there do seem to be some that he is qualified. I just hope he finds one. My friend told me he thought that in Texas you can't just agree not to accept child support from your ex without having him sign away his rights. I'm going to have to check on that as I don't want Robert to have to pay but I definitely don't want him to sign away rights. Brian is every bit as much his as mine.

At least the rest of the week, Brian is out of school so I won't be avoiding the house.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:33 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

I missed this earlier. My Tuesday was a liitle of both. Terrific beause we went shopping but decided to come home and eat instead of going out so I was able to stay OP. Tacky bec use I probably won't get all the food in for today. I hope that isn't a problem. I wasn't home for lunch and we decided not to eat out and I I really wasn't hungry. I hope SBD allows for that because some don't and insists you eat all the food.

Ruth you have a really safe trip and have fun.

Cat the couch is beautiful and I love that huge room.

Angela sorry to here about your frige. I've experienced that before and it is no fun.

LC Hope you are feeling better. No fun being sick during the holidays.

Angela Congrates on the inches loss. I'm sure the scales will follow soon.

Kara You are a busy girl. I used to do all the cooking too. My sister worked out of the home and I worked in so she would give me money to help on the food and say..."I'm not cooking since I work all week you can do it". Then she would bring all the paper plates, desserts ready made etc. I always enjoyed doing all of it. This year I'm just doing the turkey and the dressing and bought some ready made desserts (before I decided to start SBD before T-day). New SIL wanted to do the rest of it even though she works the day before and after T-day.

To any I missed Hello hope your day was good.

Don't know how much I will be on line the rest of the week as the kids will be here tomorrow when I get home from the beauty salon. I will try to check in. but just in case I can't and for those who will be gone such as Ruth let me say I hope every one has a very Happy Thanksgiving Day.
Closed Thread