South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 12:43 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Hi Ladies,

You are a bunch of buzzy bees. I need your energy to come my way as I've got to spend my day cleaning house to get ready for DD and her family decending on us Wednesday.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Trish

Last edited by pattygirl63; 11-19-2007 at 12:43 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:49 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 144.4/137/120

Height: 5

Well I lost my post! Here's the basic jist of it. Working hard so I can try to take friday off. Weather is crazy as Lisa stated, no wonder I am getting a cold! Eating, horrible!

My goal for the next couple of days is to get a new construction loan closed I have been working on for 3 years (yes years!). If I can get that done by weds I feel friday off is well deserved!

I feel a stint on PH1 coming after Turkey Day, scales is only up a pound but the cravings are coming back and I had better nip it in the butt early!

My computer is acting funky. Better not take time for personals or I am going to be lost in cyber space yet again.

To those that need them, to those doing so well, to those like me struggling, and to us all!
Old 11-19-2007, 12:52 PM   #18  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

KO please send me a lil of the snow. Feel better soon

Barb hang in there

Laurie thanks for the luck. I'll keep you gals posted on how it's going

Weezle 1lb gone is better than no lb gone. to ward off TOM

My afternoon so far is not to busy - had a great elliptical workout at lunchtime. Hope evryone one is OP today.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:53 PM   #19  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies Back again!
Barb I'm glad things are going well with your situation! I've been prayin gfor you!!
Laurie I have always had Low BP and been Anemic.Lately my bp has been dropping so low I'm woozy and weak. I checked with my sis and she has it too. I have an appt with her Nutrition doc on Jan 2 I can't get it any sooner b/c he's booked till the end of dec and my insurance changes JAn 1.
Right now I'm makign sure I eat every 2-3 hours take my vities b12 iron starting today and Keeping pretzels close by.
The Nut at my surgeon Stinks so I don't want to see her. This guy is a Dr and has a staff of dieticians they'll do blood work and everything.
It really stinks tho! I'm hoping to have energy when I go home so I can actually exercise instead of falling asleep! Even 15 min and I'd be pleased!
Old 11-19-2007, 12:57 PM   #20  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Hiya Patty

Stephanie sorry I missed ya - thanks for all the encouragement and good luck with your computer

KO please keep us posted on how your doing
Old 11-19-2007, 01:46 PM   #21  

Laurie - I think Brian is taking it pretty well. He was hard to get up this morning and was easy to upset but I think that is normal all things considered. On Saturday when I told him, he just curled up in my arms and cried. It was so heartbreaking. I almost gave in and said "Forget it, I'll keep on living this way", but I knew I couldn't. I knew this is the right thing. I tried to explain things in a way that he would understand and he seems to be okay about it. I really think that for all our sakes, it would be best if it doesn't take too long. He is a smart kid and really knows that things haven't been right.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:38 PM   #22  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

I was loaded with work this morning, so didn't post atmy usual time...will catch up with everyone in a bit. I also got most of my Thanksgiving shopping done today. whew. And now have a taco bake in the oven. got a call from upholstery lady and the sofa is coming in a couple of hours..yahoo...now I have 2 rooms of furniture to rearrange and my husband and son will hate me.

Went to a lovely dinner at a friends house last night. She had a birthday dinner for my husband and 2 other friends who have birthdays soon. It was great, but nothing that I should have eaten...(pork chops with a pinaablle chutney on top, corn bread dressing and a couple of other veg dishes) so I took VERY small helpings of everything. She made a cauliflower dish that was to die for...but it probably had heavy cream in it..when I get the recipe, I'll try to covert it. And we had a Doberge cake..I took one little bite of the chocolate part from my husband's plate and one little bite of the lemon part from my Mother's! I was a tad worried, but the scale showed a 2lb loss from yesterday...that's why I don't trust scales...it had a 2 lbs gain from the day before that..so I guess I'm "even".

Last edited by femmecreole; 11-19-2007 at 02:40 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:39 PM   #23  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Late late post for today. I feel like I should just start tomorrows thread now. I'm still in WV and my grandmother's internet connection is wonky.

I just wanted to chime in and say hi and let you know I miss you all.
Closed Thread