South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 11-16-2007, 10:13 AM   #1  
Sabbykay

S/C/G: 254/ 220.8 /140

Height: 5' 5"

Question Strawberry Week - what next?

It has been 3/4 cup of strawberries week for me.
I don't think it is affecting me negatively, but we will see on Monday. I don't feel any differently.

I think I will stick with this until the end of November.

Poll: After adding back one serving of fruit a day, what did add back next in Phase 2?

Sabby
Sabbykay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:17 AM   #2  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Sabby I added oatmeal first & then I added fruit - I now eat fruit 3 times a week and oatmeal once or twice a week. If your adding in things starts to change your weight loss than lessen your consumption.
GONNABE165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:20 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

I started with oatmeal the first week because I really wanted something different for breakfast. The next week I added strawberries. After that it was some other kinds of fruit. I don't think I added other bready things for about a month after the oatmeal. funny because I rarely eat oatmeal for breakfast now. Other things just hold me better for the rest of the day. But I remember when I couldn't wait to get my mouth on some oatmeal. now I'm back to eating eggs a lot of the time!
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:36 PM   #4  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

For me it was apples. I'd been drying bags of apples and the house constantly smelled of them. I couldn't wait to eat one again Now I've added in small servings of brown rice and whole grain bread.
CyndiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:59 PM   #5  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

I added in oatmeal, ezekiel bread and ezekiel tortillas and other whole grain stuff first. (not all at once, but 1-2 servings a day) I added in a serving of fruit here and there, but I dont do as well with fruit.
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:24 PM   #6  
Angela

S/C/G: 203/195/185- mini goal

Height: 5 7

I too started with oatmeal then I added peaches. It's what I had. I just keep adding different fruits to my hot cereal. to change it up a bit this week I've made the spinach egg cups things.
lostchick is offline   Reply With Quote