South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 09:10 AM   #16  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Quickie! Margo and Elaine have just taken the Doggage for a walk. It's pretty cold out there so I lent them warm coats. The dogs are fine in their all season furs.

Dinner last night was great fun! Nothing like good food and wine with good friends. I had planned on Church this a.m. but heard the bell ringing as I was doing breakfast for my two sleeping beauties. We do plan to go to the Remembrance Service at 11 though. I think I have to lay a wreath for the Fair Board.

No idea when Elaine and Margo are leaving but I hope to work in a visit to Harry later today. In the meantime, I'm playing it by ear. The Hyper Pypers are nice relaxed guests - they are practically family due to the dog relationship.

I'm still in my robe so had better shower and get dressed. Have a sunny Sunday.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:46 PM   #17  

Brian and I are back from Sunday school and church. DH is out watering the gunite in the pool. At least he is up. We need to get lunch and then Brian and I will deliver popcorn for an hour or so before we are heading of for an Eagle Scout ceremony for the son of one of the ladies who was a Troop Guide with me. It will be the first Court of Honor for either of us.

We stayed up a bit late last night watching the Sound of Music. Some of the songs were sung when they did the Showman activity badge last weekend at Webelos Woods and we've been singing them ever since so we thought it was appropriate. And fun.

I'm down another half pound so that's 6 pounds this month. If I stay down then I'll actually make goal this month for the first time in many months.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:03 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 248/216/148

Height: 5'11"

Finally back from the beach hunt. Turns out this won't be as easy as I thought. CA has ALOT of really great beaches but that's a good problem to have. I took lots of pictures so once we decide I will post a few.
Jenn I love your picture and thank you for offering the help. We are planning our wedding ourselves too. (By we I mean me
Barb I am thinking of you and hoping you are holding up as well as you can.
Sounds like everyone is having a nice weekend. I am off to do laundry and figure out what's for dinner.
Closed Thread