South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 11:00 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 144.4/137/120

Height: 5

Well girls here the latest. New furnace. Again despite the cost I continue to count my blessings. One despite the time of year we got someone out right away. Two the new furnace will be installed tomorrow morning. Three turns out the furnace was putting out carbon monoxide. We are indeed lucky! So today I will go out and buy a carbon monoxide dectector and urge you all to do the same.

My body is tired and I am shivering despite being at work with my space heater going, but know it is from a lack of sleep. But hey I and my family are safe and that is what is the most important.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:04 AM   #17  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Pacer your right money means nothing if it will keep you and your family safe. Be sure to get some rest as soon as you can.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:03 PM   #18  
RNMOM

Default Hiya

Hey ladies, just a quick drop in. It's cold here this morning and I'm hoping that it will warm up before too long.....at least get to 50.

Spent about an hour catching up on posts to see how ya'll were doing. Sounds like you are all busy and doing good things. You all motivate me.

I'm hungry right now and thought if I came here I would keep my wits about me. Well, I'm not even hungry, just munchy.....must be hormonal.

I have to work on Thanksgiving day and I'm a little bit glad about that, I won't be tempted with hospital cafeteria food! Just hoping to make it through the holidays and lose at the same time.

Hugs to all!
Old 11-09-2007, 01:51 PM   #19  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Afternoon ladies. I ended up meeting my grandparents & aunt for lunch which was real nice. Hope everyone is having a great day!!!
Old 11-09-2007, 02:04 PM   #20  
but you can call me Sarah

S/C/G: 165/185/135

Height: 5'2

Hello - and I wish it were cold here in Daytona Beach! It was in the 40's last night and it was WONDERFUL! Just wanted to stop in and say hey!
Old 11-09-2007, 02:30 PM   #21  

Roundtable was fun last night. My den leader gave a really great talk on how to run a successful den meeting with ADHD/ADD kids. She has one and there are several others in the den. She has a lot more patience than I do.

The pool now has the tile and electrical done. I think the decking will be done next week. It is really looking nice.

DH kept arguing with me about where we should have people put the popcorn when we deliver it to the house tonight. It is 74 cases of popcorn plus 16 items so it is a lot. He just didn't want to get the library cleared of the camping stuff. He called a bit ago and it looks like he has finally agreed with me, reluctantly. He is so stubborn!
Old 11-09-2007, 07:13 PM   #22  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Quick check in before I run (literally!) to the gym.

Not grumpy any more. Sticking to my guns last night gave me another pound loss this morning! I'm guessing the bulk of the loss was water weight, as I'm coming off my period, but I'll take it. Now the trick is to at least maintain this for the rest of the month. I've NEVER reached a goal and then stayed there or continued to lose, so this is where the real work begins for me.

I'll be back later!!!

Kara
Old 11-09-2007, 07:28 PM   #23  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Anybody got any good drugs? It's been that kind of day again, having to deal with X-DAH. I've been pretty good though. Down to 122. It's just exhausting. He's getting ridiculous because he can't wait 3 more months to legitimally file.

Good news is I hired someone else for my store. He'll have the ladies flooding the place. Looks like Freddie Prinze Jr kind of. Sounds just like him. Seems like a good guy though. Hopefully he'll be an asset to me.

Had an interview yesterday and the Regional I interviewed with was so impressed that I had a 2nd interview with someone else right after. They all but offered me the job but I'm not going to take it because it's mostly commission and I can't afford that kind of risk. I'm good at sales, but their base pay is less than half of what I make now. I can't afford to go train for 2 weeks even. Yeesh.

Back to the ol' drawing board. Going to call a recruiter that a friend of mine recommended next Tuesday. Maybe he can find me something.

Well, better finish up and get ready to get out of here. Going to hit the karaoke hard tonight and have a "pizza" when I get home (not real pizza. Diet pizza.) Hope you girls are all well. Hugs and such.

Lisa
Closed Thread