South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 11:41 AM   #16  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Hey chicks, hope you are all having a wonderful day... Didn't get to post this week end as it was party week end and things were soooo busy... OP was not on the menu, to many drinks..... but we had a wonderful time. Dancing, Drinking and good friends.. I am posting a few pics for you to see.

Hugs to all that need them, I will be back later on. Time to get the kiddies down for a quiet moment.

This is a pic of me and two of my best friends that came down from Fredericton we have been friends for over 20 years.

Me struting my stuff.

Me and my two best friends from here.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:00 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

dcapulet, glad you're back and feeling better!
charolastra, it's awesome that you're working to improve the food options. Lots of students are going to benefit from your efforts!
Welcome home KO!
Hi Gonnabe!
chick, sure looks like you had fun! Love your neclace!
Old 11-05-2007, 12:06 PM   #18  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

SillyFluff, congrats on the successful transition to Phase 2!! When you get time after all the finals craziness, do post about your experience in the What's Your P2 Combo? thread so others can benefit from your wisdom! Good luck on all your projects!

Ruth, it sounds like your heart lies more in quilting, eh? I think I like it better too--mostly because it's more forgiving! Your oatmeal sounds divine! If you don't like it much, have you tried other hot cereals? I've never had it, but have you tried the Kashi hot cereal (pilaf)? I've made it as a side dish with the grains, but I guess you can also make it hot and mushy like oatmeal. It'd be a change, I guess...

10 miles, Kara?!!! You are a stud!

Cat, I'm so, so sorry about Murphy. My childhood pet/friend was a Shih Tzu who also had terrible eye problems that led to having to be put to sleep. It was really awful. I hope you can find comfort in your good memories of times with your little guy. Your picture looks fantastic and congrats on not gaining an ounce!!!

Kier, back! I'm so glad you had such a fun time! Irish food is divine! "nappage"! That's a perfect word!

Kim, congrats on a great job at the trade show! I did a bunch of cleaning on Sunday too--it was tough to do, but I'm really happy to see it all so clean now! I envy your trip to NM...it sounds like such an amazing place!

Allie, it's good to see you! I'm so proud of you for working so hard (and so effectively) for change in your cafeteria! That's awesome! Congrats also on the smaller belt--that's a HUGE accomplishment/NSV!!! Sounds like you may not be losing pounds but you are losing inches!

for you, dcapulet! Glad you're feeling better!

Me:
Been working on this off and on all morning! I've had two students in since early on working on intense papers.

Had a pretty good weekend--didn't eat too badly considering that we didn't get up until late afternoon on Saturday! We were both exhausted, I guess.

Didn't get all my exercise in last week. I took a nap on Friday (yup, totally exhausted... ) instead of going to the gym. This week, I'm not going to let that happen! Going to the gym today, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Hold me to it, chickies!

Have a great day!
Old 11-05-2007, 12:07 PM   #19  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

LC!!! Hey Hot lady! the pics are great!
DC welcome back glad you are feeling better!
Charo! you're amazing!! the dining hall is like the evil empire and you're imparting change that's going to help a lot of people!
Kim!! so great how long will you be in TX?

back to the saltmines!
Old 11-05-2007, 12:08 PM   #20  
I can do this!

LC, you look fantastic!!! Love that you strutted your stuff!!! Happy Birthday, again!
Old 11-05-2007, 12:11 PM   #21  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Thanks chicks.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:47 PM   #22  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Afternoon everyone. I got my lunch workout in 32 mins split between the elliptical & the treadmil. Just got a call from home that we have a major pipe leak & will be without water for rest of today & tomorrow until the plumber can get it all fixed - must not let this put a damper on staying OP.

Hi Allie

Dcapulet glad your feeling better & glad you came back

LC love the pics - looks like you had a blast

Laurie I will be looking for an update letting us know you made it to the gym

Be back in a bit I must do some lurking
Old 11-05-2007, 12:53 PM   #23  
I can do this!

Oh, Gonnabe, I feel your pain! We've had several issues like that over the past couple years. You're right--don't let it get you off plan. Just pick up a jug or two of inexpensive water at the store so you can still cook.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:26 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

KO: I live in west Texas. I was born and raised in San Antonio and my parents moved north of Austin when I left for college. The area I live in is so remote that none of our work conferences/classes are nearby. Sigh.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:44 PM   #25  

I tried to post 8 hours ago and now I should have left for the gym some time ago so I'll make this short. The campout this weekend was so relaxing and so much fun. I had the most wonderful time. The food was not on plan but not too bad and I got lots of walking in. I didn't gain any weight so I'm happy.

Hopefully I can post more tomorrow.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:12 PM   #26  
Visualizing the Goal

Schmoodle, hope your dentist appointment went well! Sorry about your clock woes!

Cat, you looked stunning in your wedding attire! Really beautiful. I'm so sorry to hear about your pup. That's sad.

Gonnabe, good to see you! I hate when the computer gives me troubles!!!

Kier, glad you're back safe and sound! I can't wait to see your pictures! Great job on eating well while on your trip!!!

Kim, sounds like you had a superly busy weekend! What were you selling?

Allie, you're awesome! You make me wish I was eating in your dining hall (with your changes, not the way it is now, of course!).

Welcome back, DC! Hope Phase 1 goes quickly for you!

Kara
Old 11-05-2007, 07:20 PM   #27  
Visualizing the Goal

LC, it looks like you had a blast!!!

Laurie, did you make it to the gym????

Gonnabe, sorry about your water issues! Our oil ran out over the Korean thanksgiving holiday (five days long) so we didn't have hot water for a week! It was Little House on the Prarie baths for us!!!

Barbara, glad you had a nice camp-out! Good job getting in the walking!

We're up and ready for Tuesday here. Trying to figure out what to do for breakfast as our gas ran out last night so the stove/oven is off limits until we get that refilled. Argh. Have a nice night, everyone!

Kara
Old 11-05-2007, 08:18 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Kara: DH makes leather goods. Knife sheaths, horse tack, belts, spur straps and home decor items. We were there with our friends and she sells hand-made jewelry. It was an okay day. I was a little bored, but it was worth it to see DH make so many sales!
Old 11-05-2007, 11:06 PM   #29  
Visualizing the Goal

Wow! That's really something, Kim! Is that his primary income or does he do it on the side just because he really enjoys it?

Kara
Closed Thread