South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 03:31 PM   #16  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Hello Everyone! I Posted In The Intro Section As Well As Bios And On The Starters/restarters. I Just Joined Today But Have Been Reading The Site Since I Started South Beach In May And It's Something You Can Stick With As Long As Life Doesn't Go Total Crazy All Of A Sudden Like It Did For Me But Hey I'm Back At It Just As Hard As Before. I'm Excited To Be Here And I Hope Everyone Is Having A Great Day!!!
Old 10-25-2007, 03:49 PM   #17  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hi GonnaBe and to 3FC and The Beach. We're glad you found us.

Did you notice your post has all the words capitalized? That's because 3FC changes all caps to read that way. Using all caps can be construed as shouting so we popped that in as a fix. (I noticed your other posts were the same so thought I'd let you know.)

It's so nice to hear your enthusiasm! There's lots of good info in this Forum about the SB lifestyle.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:26 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi again chicks,
Welcome to the forum GONNABE, glad to have you here! I started SB back in May too.
Barb, Hope things settle down for you soon. I know you've had your hands full lately with sick men and popcorn.
Hello to you too sillybutt! As a total sugar/carb addict, I found it so empowering that SBD gave me the tools to be able to resist those things (most of the time)! The first week was tough for me though, so you are doing fantastic! Don't you hate it when they try to tempt you with the bakery smells in the grocery store?
Welcome back sandstriped!
Have fun tonight weezle!
Have a fantastic trip Kier - we're waiting for pictures!
cottage, hmmm, I think I remember bored. Like to try that again sometime!
Ruth, hope you got in some good reading/snuggle time with Hershey.

Tomorrow is F*R*I*D*A*Y!!!!
I've got to go pick up some fundraiser pizzas now. Think I'll fix one for the kids for dinner. I know DD will NOT want the fish I'm planning.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:39 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 185/185/145

Height: 5'4"

Hey gals, I guess I'll just jump right in. Today we had a great trip to the pumpkin patch and we got so COLd! It really made the sign on the road advertising chocochip cookies ignite my imagination about what those would taste like WARM. But, I have to say, as soon as I passed it, the thought was no longer an issue. Today is day 5 of phase 1 for me, I had the "low-blood sugar" headache on evening of day 2/morning of day 3. but by the afternoon I felt great!

Today has been slightly more challenging than the other days, but I think it was becuase I didn't rest well last night.

I've got two little ones at home who still need plenty of fat for brain development and carbs for energy. But I have found I can give them bread and butter alongside my regular meal and they seem happy.
Closed Thread