Waking up poopy

• Well, after restarting Phase One on Monday (Tuesday officially), I awoke this morning (Wednesday) too poop!!!!
    YEAH!!!! And I was so proud of of myself!
    Isn't that crazy? I did have cabbage and spinach for dinner last evening, so maybe that had something to do with it.

I also realized that the cheesestick I eat is only 1 oz of cheese! Surely that couldn't stop things up!

Nonetheless, I will be monotoring myself to see how things continue.

Thanks for your support.

SK
  • I was wondering how big your cheese stick *was* to be constipating but I figured everyone's body is different...

Kara
  • Cabbage will do that to some people. I'm one of them (goes right through me), that is why I never eat it!
  • HEYYYYYYY! Another Bathroom Celebration!!!!!!

• You think cabbage may be the culprit? We shall see! I have leftovers this evening.

I tell you one thing, SBD and Natural Family Planning have made me so incredibly aware of EVERY single thing my body is doing or is even thinking about doing!! I wonder how people move through life totally unconscious to what their body is doing, needing or how it is reacting to things.

Yes! It is a bathroom celebration! I am very grateful.

Only you guys would understand.
  • Weezle is our QUEEN of bathroom celebrations, I think. What did you used to call them, hon?

Happy for you, Sabby. Yup, it's just 1oz.

Now, Kara... Don't you think that's kind of personal info?
  • I'm cold!!!!!
    Has anyone noticed being a little colder with this way of eating?

I am pretty sure it is due to the water I am drinking because I drink it cold. However, I will have to change this because my hands are freezing!!! I think I will try room temperature water for the rest of the week and see if there is a difference.

Anyone else notice?
  • I think it was Ruthie that always said "YEA! Weezle made a big poop!" or something like that.

Ahh.... my legacy....
  • I dont' know about anyone else Sabby but yes I am colder that I use to be when I eat correctly for SBD. Don't know if it is the water retention reduction or the loss of weight but I do get cold hands and feet now.
  • Well, I guess fat is insulating, right? So maybe being cold means you're losing lots of fat! Yea!

I always drink my water at room temperature (my Brita stands on the counter) because I don't like cold drinks, and I'm chilly a lot, too. BUT we haven't turned on our heat yet, either...

Kara

P.S. Laurie, after I wrote that, I chuckled to myself and hoped no one would take it the wrong way!
  • OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Where else can you go and not only celebrate your weightloss but your bathroom triumps! No wonder we love this place so much!